Don’t we all look up in awe and gasp incredulously when our favourite Bollywood stars walks down the aisle, wearing gorgeous designer bridal outfit and stunning jewellery. If you are a bride-to-be or just a jewellery connoisseur, this post is for you because we list down the gorgeous Bollywood Brides and Their Incredible Wedding Jewellery.
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: She looked like a dream with precious gold, diamond and gem jewellery on her wedding day to Abhishek Bachchan in 2007. She wore an emerald studded armband and kundan jewellery too.
2. Amrita Puri: She had a pastel themed wedding with her beau Imrun Sethi in a dream setting in 2017 and wore pink kundan jewellery that matched her pastel Sabysachi lehenga perfectly.
3. Shilpa Shetty: She married businessman Raj Kundra in 2009 in a traditional red sari designed by Tarun Tahiliani. She went all out with her jewellery too with uncut diamonds, choker necklace, and a peacock-shaped arm band.
4. Samantha Akkineni: Samantha of the “The Family Man 2” fame married in a typical South Indian ceremony and wore temple jewellery complete with a waist band.
5. Sana Sayyed: This bride wore an off-white outfit and wore heavy diamond jewellery, looking all radiant and glowing.
6. Priyanka Chopra: She had a fairytale wedding with singer Nick Jonas and wore diamonds, kundan, pearl sets. Take a look at the pics.
7. Deepika Padukone: This picture-perfect bride did not compromise with her jewellery or outfits when she tied the knot with Ranveer Singh. She picked gold, diamonds, kundan as her jewellery.
8. Sonam Kapoor: This fashionista wore traditional jewellery with her red lehenga to her marriage to businessman Anand Ahuja. It was mostly kundan, gold, and pearl jewellery.
9. Yami Gautam: Yami was all over media for her simple and traditional wedding looks and chose gold jewellery for her wedding to director Aditya Dhar.
10. Anushka Sharma: The entire country gasped when the pictures of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s wedding were released because Anushka looked nothing short of a dream in pink Sabysachi bridal outfit along with matching pink jewellery from the same designer.