Bronzey Brown Gold Look!
Hey gals! So I tried to this bronzey-brown gold look my dad’s 50th birthday party! It took me a while because I kept messing up my foundation! 🙁
Sad, right? Anyways, I just have to warn you don’t ever get the Coastal Scents Undercover HD foundation. It is so thick and doesn’t blend and is kind of chalky! I put it on all over my face, and it looked so strange! I had to wash it all off and just hope I had enough time to get ready!
Anyways, here I go!
So, first I had a clean face and I put on some Biotique face freshener and some moisturizer.
1) I put on my Coastal Scents Diva Defense Primer which is supposed to keep your make-up fresh and not oily!
2) Then I put on my trustworthy Almay in light/medium foundation which gives pretty sheer coverage. I put some dots under my eyes and allover, and just rubbed it in lightly.
3) Then I took my eye shadow brush, wet it a wee bit and took some of the L’oreal HIP pigment in photophoscerent (or something like that) and just tapped some on the brush.
4) I just patted the brush on my eye because the pigment was so intense.
5) Then I took my crease brush and took some green shadow and applied it on top of the bronze pigment.
6) Then I blended outwards like I have never before! 😛 Actually, till the green was almost invisible but green specks were visible around the crease of my eyes.
7) Then I grabbed some of the last color (bronze color) from my VS palette, and blended it towards my brow bone!
Then I took my black eyeliner, and lined my water line very lightly.
8) I took my eyeliner brush and grabbed some of the L’oreal pigment and smoothed it out on my lower lash line.
9) Then I took my Lineur Intense eyeliner and lined my upper lashes! I wanted to make it winged, but I kept messing up, so I gave up for the day! 🙁
10) I topped it off with some lengthening mascara from Maybelline.
11) Then I dusted some Coastal Scents Tinted Veil Effect Mineral all over my face and eyes to ensure some luminosity.
12) I put on some TBS Blush and some lip gloss and called it a day.
This is the completed look and I hope you all like it!
37 thoughts on “Bronze Brown Gold Eye Makeup Look”
wow i love it. i think this wold suit me too… nice post. 🙂
Thanks Radhika! I love your comments…I am sure it would look great on your gorgeous eyes! 🙂
this tutorial actually bring out the dark brown color of ur eyes. i have dark brown eyes too..will try it soon! 😉
🙂 I hope you do!
perfect step-by-step tutorial Mahi………….you have showed it elaborately….. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Where are you Rads……concentrate here….. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 Jomolllllllllllllllll :razzmad:
Nice tutorial Mahi :-)) :-))
You are so cute, Jomol! Btw, your baby is sooooooooo cute! I love babies…cute ones! 😛
Hey it was a nice one. :yes: U must have got lots of compliment. Golden color always gives a rich and elegant feel…
well, do convey ur dad a belated warm b’day wish from me… 🙂
Awww…thanks Prerna! I love gold too!
Aww….this is a lovely look & u have such lovely innocent eyes. I’ll try this look soon.
Innocent? hehe…I wonder…! 😛
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: me also got same eyes…….and this tutorial looks purrrrrr :cat2: fect for meeeeeee!! :-* :-* :dance: :dance: 😀 😀 😀
You are so cute, Cali! 😛 This would look very pretty on your eyes!
Radhika, plz tell us the price of various stuffs also that u have used.
well, IMBB ladies, can anyone tell me where do find a maybelline outlet in south Delhi?
Would you like to know the price of the stuff that I used or the stuff that Radhika will use to re create it? 😛
very nice and simple tutorial Mahi…looks lovely on you…. :-))
Thank you, Ms. Priya! 🙂
hey nice tutorial..ur eyes look lovely…i guess this would be a great festive or traditional look…right??
Hey Smitz…yeah I would say it a bit heavier so definitely festive! Right in time for the holidays! 😛
Luks simple n easy Mahi…. :yes: :yes: Can giv it a try…. 😀 😀 😀 😀 Me brown eye gal tooo :chic: :chic: :chic: :chic: :chic: :chic:
Awww…Farha…you are so pretty! 🙂 I am sure it would look gorgeous on you!
Talk about stealing your dad’s thunder !!! 😛 It looks absolutely stunning !!!!!
Haha…don’t worry! My dad has his own ways of attracting attention! 😛
PURFECTTTTTTT !! 🙂
Lovely eyes :))
I actually found the CS HD quite watery and lightweight and easy to blend! Maybe your shade wasn’t okay or a powder primer isn’t right for a liquid foundation? I’m just wondering aloud… 🙂
Ki, you are probably right! It was probably the shade…I dont know! Or maybe I don’t use foundation that much…I use almost sheer ones…so maybe this surprised me! 😛
You have very pretty eyes mahi 🙂 Loved the look too 🙂
Thank you, Suma! So sweet of you!
I love d green n d VS pallette… nyc tutorial….Mahi 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Thank you, Shugraa!
Nice tute Mahi..very detailed.REally likin the color of ur eyes :-)) :-))
Thanks Sharon! 🙂
Her eyes are so much like DEEPTIMA’S eyes 😀
Loved the tutorial :chic:
Thanks Gia! 🙂 I have curly hair tooo! 😛
Thank you, Samin! 😛