WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Have you wondered how our Bollywood stars would have looked like in their childhood days. Would you like to check out how cute they looked in their roly-poly years or do you want to know whether they looked gawky in their adolescent years. Going through the compilation, you would realize that some of our actresses did make that transition from “ugly duckling to elegant swan” (from their teenage years, can never judge kiddos puhleeze!). You can find the most cutesy putesy kiddos here, it would have been hard to guess they would become such divas later in their life. Let’s see if you can guess which kid has bloomed into a beautiful actress, it wouldnt’ be hard to guess I think 🙂
1. Katrina Kaif: Wasn’t she a cute kid with the prettiest smile, that smile still shines. Born to Kashmiri father and British mother, she has got the best good-looking genes.
2. Deepika Padukone: Did you know “Chennai Express” has crossed the Rs. 100 crore box office mark in 3 days 😮 Saw the Amul advertisement in newspaper today that says “Bokawaas Hit?” 😛 *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* I am a huge fan of Amul spoofs, they come out with the wittiest and intelligent ads right in tune with today’s happenings, hats off to whoever conceives those spoofs 😛 Err….coming to Deepika, she is daughter of badminton ace Prakash Padukone and Ujjwala. She was so cute, agree?
3. Priyanka Chopra: Born to Dr. Ashok and Madhu Chopra, who were both doctors in Army, she studied in various schools across India. Looking at her teenage pictures, who would have thought she would grow into a hot desi girl.
4. Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor: The Kapoor sisters were born to Randhir and Babita Kapoor. Looking at Kareena, could you guess she would once make “size zero” an achievable fad?
5. Esha Deol: Born to actor parents, Dharmendra and Hema Malini – she didn’t shine in Bollywood for long. Seen here in the pic with her parents and sister Ahana.