WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Clinique Long Last Lipstick Bamboo Pink Review
What is Clinique Long Last Lipstick?
Longest-wearing, soft shine formula. Keeps its just-applied look for hours. Won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.
Price : Rs 1025 (Indian Rupees)
- Texture: The texture of the lipstick is so soft, creamy and light. It feels like you have applied a light lip balm all over your lips.
- Moisturizing: At no point you would feel any dryness on your lips.
- Shade : I find the shade very flattering and summery. It has a silvery base to it so makes it good for both night and day.This is one lipstick that I reach for the most every single day.
- Buildable: You can wear this lipstick as a sheer lip gloss or a nice opaque lipstick.
- It does not accentuate the fine lines of your lips neither does it settles in cracks.
- The lipstick does not feather or bleed.
- Packaging : Simple yet classy.
- It is not a long wearing lipstick. It does not last on my lips for anything more than 3-4 hours. When I got this lipstick, I knew that it will not have a great lasting power because the drier the lipstick is the longer it will last on your lips. This one is super moisturizing and creamy.
Bamboo Pink is one of Clinique’s best selling shades and now I know why. The only reason I keep coming back to this lipstick or carry it with me every where is the shade. It’s just beautiful. 🙂
This is me and I look so tired… 🙄
Clinique also came up with their Bamboo Pink collection , which was completely inspired by the Bamboo Pink Lipstick and the fact that this shade sells like hot cakes.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-*:-* + 0.5(for the shade)
Have you tried Clinique Long Last Lipstick?
On second thoughts, have anyone of you tried the Happy Perfume by Clinique? It’s a cult favourite .
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company/ PR for consideration.