Clinique Long Last Lipstick Bamboo Pink Review
What is Clinique Long Last Lipstick?
Longest-wearing, soft shine formula. Keeps its just-applied look for hours. Won’t feather, creep, stain or dry out.
Price : Rs 1025 (Indian Rupees)
Shades Available : Review Shade : Bamboo Pink – The most popular silvery pearlized dusty pink. It has a soft shine to it.
What I love about Clinique Long Last Lipstick?
- Texture: The texture of the lipstick is so soft, creamy and light. It feels like you have applied a light lip balm all over your lips.
- Moisturizing: At no point you would feel any dryness on your lips.
- Shade : I find the shade very flattering and summery. It has a silvery base to it so makes it good for both night and day.This is one lipstick that I reach for the most every single day.
- Buildable: You can wear this lipstick as a sheer lip gloss or a nice opaque lipstick.
- It does not accentuate the fine lines of your lips neither does it settles in cracks.
- The lipstick does not feather or bleed.
- Packaging : Simple yet classy.
What I don’t like about Clinique Long Last lipstick?
- It is not a long wearing lipstick. It does not last on my lips for anything more than 3-4 hours. When I got this lipstick, I knew that it will not have a great lasting power because the drier the lipstick is the longer it will last on your lips. This one is super moisturizing and creamy.
Here is the swatch of Bamboo Pink :
Bamboo Pink is one of Clinique’s best selling shades and now I know why. The only reason I keep coming back to this lipstick or carry it with me every where is the shade. It’s just beautiful. 🙂
This is me and I look so tired… 🙄
Clinique also came up with their Bamboo Pink collection , which was completely inspired by the Bamboo Pink Lipstick and the fact that this shade sells like hot cakes.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-*:-* + 0.5(for the shade)
Have you tried Clinique Long Last Lipstick?
On second thoughts, have anyone of you tried the Happy Perfume by Clinique? It’s a cult favourite .
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company/ PR for consideration.
26 thoughts on “Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink Review”
Lovely shade 🙂
And yeah you look tired…busy with work?
Super busy for next week as well. 🙁
And rushing now. See you in a while. Mwwwaah!!1
Cute shde… I also love Baby Kiss, Rubellite and Golden Brandy…. :-* :-*
The packaging is blah though… :yawn: :yawn:
.-= Mrunmayee´s last blog ..My first MAC product!!! =-.
Rubellitte is so gorgeous. I just noticed it. 😛
Clinique’s packaging is always simple and sober. 🙂
yeah this is quite a popular shade! watermelon sounds nice and looks even better. i’ve used happy, love it for summers.
You love bright shades no so I get it 😛
Now I want happy. 😛
Pretty shade Rati:)
Thank you, anamika. 🙂
Nice shade and review 🙂 I’m liking Golden Brandy and Pink Penny as well.
I’ve used and loved Clinique Happy for years. 🙂 They say it ‘makes’ you happy. I dunno about that part, but it is definitely a happy orangy perfume with a long lasting fragrance. 🙂
I want happy to be happy now. 😀
I know it must be busy running out every day especially in the heat!!!
But the lipstick looks beautiful :))
.-= ki.´s last blog ..Wedding worries =-.
I know. 🙁 Thank you. 🙂
but u look pretty…..inspite of being tired!
all the shades i have ever seen you wearing look good on you ….
Aww!! Thank you, Neha. 🙂
This pink is a nice classy shade…………….I love the twilight nude and ginger flower ones a lot…………..why no pout?????
Don’t you get bored of it? 😛
Bored of the pout???? NO WAY!!! Get that pout gets back soon….looks like you need some :coffee: now…though you don’t look bad at all even when you are tired.
Thank you. Pout is coming back now. :-* :-*
Guess what everybody! :dance: I hav a lot of Clinique makeup! no why? my Dad works for them! :yahoo: