Losing weight seems to be on everyone’s agenda nowadays. The path to weight loss is hard but it’s not impossible. You have to follow diligently diet and exercise routine, and you will definitely get success. People are trying many diet plans and most of them are unhealthy. So, how about starting with something healthy, which will help you achieve the perfect body. So, what should you eat to lose weight in 2 weeks. Let’s have a look at how to lose weight in 2 weeks:
1. Eat whole foods: It is very important to eat whole foods instead of processed foods. Whole foods will not only keep you full but will also add nutrients and proteins to your diet without the junk element which actually makes you fat.
2. Consume healthy fats: Nuts, milk, butter, avocado, seafood, poultry, meat are all healthy fat foods. These food items not only fill you up and add nutrients, they also help in burning up fat as fat becomes the primary source of energy in your body once you decide to eliminate out sugar and carbohydrates in your diet.
3. Cut down on sugar, salt, aerated drinks.
4. Make yourself turmeric tea every morning: Turmeric tea helps you to lose weight and cut down tummy flab. Turmeric tea controls sugar and burns fat and helps you shed kilos quickly. To make this tea – in two cup of water, add two pinches of turmeric, one stick of cinnamon/or half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, half an inch of ginger crushed, and boil everything together on low flame for 5 mins. Let this tea cool down and then add 1 tsp of honey. Drink this turmeric tea every morning for two weeks to see a huge difference in your weight.
5. Replace wheat and rice in your diet with fox millet: Fox millet is a good nutritional replacement for high carbohydrate foods such as wheat and rice. Fox millet helps in regulating blood sugar and helps in weight loss. Fox millet can keep you full for long time and that way helps in losing weight. Fox millet is rich in protein, essential fatty acids, iron, calcium, vitamin B etc.
6. Intermittent Fasting: Intermittent fasting is probably the quickest way to lose weight. Here’s how you can do intermittent fasting – finish your dinner by 8 pm and give time till next noon to process and digest your food. This will give your body a lot of time to utilize stored fat in your body and thus intermittent fasting will help you lose weight fast.
7. Replace carb with vegetables – Refined carbs like white rice, sandwiches, spaghetti are unhealthy and they also keep you craving for more. What you can do is switch to healthy foods like vegetables, nuts, almonds, chia seeds, flaxseeds, etc.
8. Keto Diet: Keto diet is not a fad anymore. Keto diet involves switching to high fat food items and cutting down carb and sugar intake to as less as 25 gm per day so that your body starts converting fat stored in your body as fuel and energy. Here’s everything you need to know about keto diet.
Some other tips which will help you to lose weight are as follows:
- Cut down on calorie intake – Calories add kilos to your body. Cut down calorie intake, keep a track of what you are eating on a daily basis. There are many apps that help you count calories. MyFitnesspal and Loseit are quite popular.
- Avoid snacking in between your meals because that is the place where junk food intake is maximum. When you avoid taking snacks, your body will burn down excess fat stored in the body.
- High Intensity Interval Training – This is the exercise that will help you burn fat quickly. Butt quicks, jump squats, burpees, mountain climbers, alternating side lunges, forearm plank are all high intensity exercises that you can do at home.
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!