EOTD using Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow
So I had some free time on my hands the other day before going out to meet up with some friends, and decided to spend it in creating this EOTD. It is a fairly simple look although very vibrant and colorful. Its not a full blown tute (sowiiee) because I was getting ready to go out, but I have mentioned what I have used towards the end of this article.
I just thought I’d share it with you guys and see how you think it turned out ☺
So, here it is:
Mac Painterly Paintpot
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow – Painted Purple
Nyx Eyeshadow Trio Purple/Deep/Purple/Prune – TS06
Nyx Single Eyeshadow Black
L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Mac 217 & 219 brushes
1. I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo as an overall lid color and spread it out with my fingers.
2. Then patted on the color on the extreme right of the NYX Eyeshadow trio over it
3. Used the Dark purple from the trio (the one in the middle) in the crease
4. Finally blended in just a little bit of the NYX black eyeshadow in the outer-V and upper lashline and smudged it out
5. Finally smolder in the waterline and I was good to go!
Let me know how you found the EOTD. Totally looking forward to your comments ☺
Till next time, ciao ☺