Peacock Inspired Eyemakeup using lakme night fever collection
I just received the courier from Rati containing all my lakme night fever collection stuff and I couldn’t resist doing a photo tutorial already. This is a rather easy look, the only part that requires some hard work is the blending. So here goes:
- Apply base-I uses basic talcum powder
- Using warm copper glide on eye color from lakme shade all over the lid, then blend it out with your fingers quickly.
- Apply a copper shade eye shadow similar to pencil all over it and then blend and fade it out.
- Use lakme glide on eye color in Aqua green draw the shape of the crease, then using a small rounded brush, blend it out.
- Apply black liquid liner on top lash line, Kajal on bottom waterline, apply mascara
- AND YOU ARE DONE!