Even the most athletic bodies on the planet have cellulite, it’s that common. Cellulite basically looks like orange peel skin and it doesn’t matter what age or size you are; cellulite can show up on anyone. Many women battle cellulite with lotions, creams and treatments, but the most effective way to get smooth skin is actually by consuming a healthy diet. Cellulite is (bumpy fat deposits underneath the skin) is caused by many factors which includes hormones, but the build-up of toxins in the body and the elasticity of the skin also counts. In this post, we will tell you what food cause cellulite on legs. Try fixing your diet to get rid of cellulite. We have listed 6 foods that can cause cellulite. Also, one needs to do a some sort of physical activity (focusing on that particular area) to improve the condition. Also avoid alcohol, cigarettes and other sugary, processed foods to look and feel better.
1. Pizza: Did you know an average-sized pizza has roughly around 2000-2500 calories, imagine where all that fat is going to deposit. We all love pizza but it should be strictly restricted if your trying to get rid of cellulite.
2. Cottage Cheese: Even though it doesn’t taste salty, a one-cup of serving can carry almost 700 milligrams of the mineral and it’s way high than what you should eat in an entire day. So much sodium would cause dimpled skin with complete ease (choice is up to you!)
3. Soda and sugar: Reducing sugar can really help your body. There is hidden sugar in almost every stuff found in your kitchen like bread, cereal, ketchup, sauces, but it’s most generously found in the sweetened beverages like packaged juices, energy drinks, and soda.
4. Butter: Utterly-butterly delicious Amul! Remember this song, butt don’t get tempted! Butter is good for health only when taken in moderation, but if you want cellulite-free skin, then butter is a big No. it could also cause obesity, heart disease, hypertension and even cancer. The next time you spread your butter generously, think about cellulite!
5. Refined flour: To get rid of cellulite, dieticians and fitness trainers recommend completely chucking out white flour or refined flour. Refined flour can damage collagen tissue and worsen cellulite situation. Foods like white bread, biscuits, Indian naan all are made from refined flour (maida).
6. Cakes: Cakes with icing are loaded with sugar and can spike up insulin and eventually lead to weight gain. High sugar can effect collagen and lead to cellulite eventually.
We truly believe in eating soul food, but in moderation and consuming them occasionally. Stick to lean and healthy diet, cut down on carbs, and include lots of vegetables and fruits in your diet. Eat healthy and stay beautiful!