We missed celebrating a lot of things on IMBB for the past many months. From big things such as becoming the biggest makeup blog or crossing 10000 subscribers to small things such as Rati’s smile while doing her fashion looks or my enjoyable forays into photography. We somehow missed rejoicing over all of these. But more than that we missed celebrating sooooo many great friends that we made through this blog. But when 2012 woke us up from our slumber, we decided we would shatter away the silence with a bang. And what a BANG!
Ladies and Gentlemen! IMBB Presents the One Lakh Prize Money ‘Fashion in my Blood’ Fashion Contest in Association with Hidesign, Fashionandyou.com, Pret-amoda.com, Ayesha Accessories, Tresmode, Sareez.com, Medplusbeauty.com, L’Occitane and Maybelline India!
This is a winner takes all contest. So all these prizes (except for the Maybelline BB Creams) would go to the single winner of the contest.
1. Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000 given by Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog (IMBB).
2. The Pink Wheelie Bag worth Rs. 12,495 by Hidesign: http://www.facebook.com/hidesign
*the image is indicative only and the prize may be different for the image displayed.
3. Rs. 10,000 Gift Voucher from Fashionandyou.com: http://www.fashionandyou.com/
4. Designer Prashant Verma’s Dress Worth Rs. 10,000 From Pret-Amoda.com: http://pret-amoda.com/
5. Rs. 5,000 Gift Hamper from Ayesha Accessories: http://www.facebook.com/ayeshaisfun
6. A Pair of Shoes Worth Rs. 5,000 from Tresmode: http://tresmode.com/
7. A Saree Worth Rs. 5,000 from Sareez.com: http://www.sareez.com/
8. Rs. 5,000 Gift Hamper From Medplusbeauty.com: http://www.medplusbeauty.com/
9. 20 BB Creams for the Participants from Maybelline: http://www.maybelline.co.in/
10. Gift hampers worth Rs. 5000 from L’OCCITANE: http://www.loccitane.co.in
Rs. 3000 gift hamper for the winner and Rs. 1000 gift hamper each for the first two runner ups
Loved the prizes? Here’s What you need to do win them all! 🙂
Eligibility for the Contest
1. This contest is open only to females with Indian bank account AND postal address. The females should also have a valid facebook account.
2. You should be a confirmed subscriber of the blog. If you are not a subscriber still please click HERE and fill your email. Do not forget to click on the link in the verification email from feedburner.
3. Although it’s not mandatory, we would greatly appreciate it if you like our facebook page and FB pages of our sponsors: Hidesign, Fashionandyou.com, Pret-amoda.com, Ayesha, Tresmode, Sareez.com, Medplusbeauty.com, L’Occitane and Maybelline.
How to Enter the Contest
1. If you wish to enter the contest, comment here on this post telling us what you love the most about fashion. Please fill your authentic email id in the comment form.
2. Send us your fashion audition entry before midnight, 15 Feb, 2012, to imbbteam [at] gmail.com. Here are a few rules for sending in the entries :
- We want at most 5 photographs. 2 of them must be full shot photographs and rest 3 you may click your accessories etc.
- The photographs should be clicked using a camera. We won’t be accepting photographs clicked through cellphoes.
- If you can, please resize the width of the photographs to be 700 pixels. If not, please send them across as it is.
- We would not be removing your photographs after the contest gets over.
- Please use the subject of your mail as “FIB Contest Entry 1”, “FIB Contest Entry 2” so on and so forth.
- If any of the 16 contestants decides to leave or is removed from the contest in between, we’d introduce a wild card entry.
- We would be announcing the 16 contestants on 16th Feb, 2012. We would only email those who have been selected and those whose entries have been selected as the wildcard entries.
- We would not be giving feedbacks. Please do not question us about why your entry wasn’t chosen or why someone else’s entry was chosen.
3. If your entry is chosen, we would put it up as a post with facebook and twitter buttons below your pics. Please ask all your friends, relatives , colleagues etc to vote for you through Facebook and Twitter buttons. Note that only 16 entries with the highest number of total shares would be selected to enter the contest.
4. If you share the contest with any friend and she also enters the contest, your audition entry gets additional 100 votes from our side. So for each of your friend who enters the contest on your referral, you get additional 100 votes. So go ahead and share. Ask your friend to mention your name while sending her entry.
5. Be prepared to send us more fashion entries, one for each round, as long as you keep progressing through the contest. You’d be sending one entry per round once the contest begins. We are looking for a fashionista who can do a lot of styling and is a crowd-puller. You have to be both in order to win this contest.
Contest Rules and Regulations
The contest would take place in two stages- The Audition and The Elimination Rounds.
Stage 1: The Audition
- Everyone is invited to send their entries for the audition. You can send entries till midnight, February 15th, 2012, to imbbteam [at] gmail.com.
- We would select good entries from the received entries and each of these entries would be posted as a separate blog post with facebook like and Twitter tweet buttons below it. Hence, a typical entry might look like the one below:
- If your entry is selected and posted in the audition, you have to get as many votes through social media buttons as possible.
- For Bloggers: If you are a blogger and your entry is posted in the audition, we shall be giving link to your blog in your entry post. Also, you are free to use the same look for your blog as well. Not only that, if you post about the contest on your blog with a valid link, we shall give you 50 additional votes. 🙂
- The 16 entries who get the highest number of total votes (Facebook + Twitter) would enter the contest and the elimination round would begin on 16th Feb, 2012.
Stage 2: The Elimination Rounds
- The 16 contestants chosen for the elimination rounds would be declared on 16th Feb, 2012. Thereby they would enter the first round of elimination.
- The 16 contestants would have to send fresh fashion entries by noon, Sunday, 19, 2012. All the entries would be posted as separate posts along with the social media buttons (see the example image above) for a fresh round of voting on Monday 8:00 am. The contestants would have to gather as many votes as possible by midnight, Wednesday, 22, 2012. The contestant with the least number of votes would be eliminated. Also, if any contestant has less than 300 shares she would also be eliminated and we would bring in wild card entries to replace them.
- Hence, to stay in the contest you should always get more than 300 shares and should not receive the lowest number of votes.
- We would keep on eliminating one contestant every third day in this manner. The list of the remaining contestants would always be displayed on Monday and Thursday at 8:00 am.
- When the final 5 contestants are remaining the voting shall take place through IMBB inhouse rating buttons. Please see an example of this voting HERE.
- The winner of the contest shall be the one who gets the highest number of votes in our inhouse ratings.
- All the prizes (except for the 19 Maybelline BB Creams) shall go to the winner. This is a winner takes all contest.
So what are you waiting for? If you wish to participate in the contest just comment with your answer below and send in your stylish fashion entry!
We would love it if you share this contest with others.
Use the Buttons Below to Share This Contest With Your Friends!
Best of Luck to Everyone!