Inglot AMC Liquid Face Blush #83 Review
Inglot’s AMC (Advanced Makeup Components) concept is very similar to MUFE’s HD concept. It contains high performance ingredients which will help the product last longer as it can withstand moisture & high heat making it perfect to use for stage, photography & movies.
Price: – Around Rs.605 for 15 ML
I got the shade #83 as it was the lightest amongst the lot. It’s a nude pink color with more of brown undertone which would be great for beginners. I basically got this for winters since powder blushes look very flaky on me during that season. But I just could not resist it so started using it from now itself 😛
The best part is that this blush is very much buildable. With this same blush I can do a natural look plus a heavy intense look. It has a thin cream-gel like consistency due to which I find it easier to work it with my fingers than with a brush.
What I like about Inglot AMC Liquid Blush #83?
- It is buildable giving you whatever look you want.
- The bottle is so tiny it can fit anywhere plus it comes in a pump form which is pretty good for hygiene purposes.
- Blends very easily not living behind any stickiness.
- The AMC particles help in illuminating the cheeks naturally
- Another great thing about this blush is that it can serve a great base for powder blushes, intensifying the color & making it stay for longer.
- Must have for dry skinned ladies especially during the winters as this gives the required moisture with a powdered touch.
- It’s a very lightweight blush which will work great for oily skin too.
- A great cheaper alternative to MUFE blushes
- It can be used for highlighting as well.
What I don’t like about Inglot AMC Liquid Blush #83?
- It gave me break outs 🙁
- The shades shown on their website are not correct. So its better you try all the shades in the store while purchasing.
- Very less shades to choose from. In total they have 8 shades all of which have brown or reddish undertones, leaving nothing for pink or peach blush lovers.
Will I repurchase Inglot AMC Liquid Blush #83?
Very unlikely because of the breaking out issue 🙁 otherwise I love this blush quite a lot. I guess I will try their crème blushes next.
My Ratings:- :star: :star: :star: