A refreshing, gentle, yet effective cleanser for the body. Formulated with humectants to help skin maintain its moisture. Used in the shower or bath, our formula leaves skin clean with a lovely texture. Available in a variety of fragrances.
Directions for use : For use in the shower, apply cleanser directly to a wet body sponge or washcloth; or, foam up several palmsful over the body and rinse off. For use in the bath, allow two or three capsful (or more, if desired) to disperse under running bath water for a sheerly delightful foaming bath experience. Follow with use of the Kiehl’s body moisturizer appropriate for your skin type.
My experience with Khiel’s Grapefruit Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser :
- The smell. OMG! This is hands down the best smelling bath and body liquid cleanser I have ever used. It’s kind of a perfumed-citrusy smell that is strong enough to fill my whole bathroom with its fragrance. I must just warn you that it doesn’t smell anything grapefruit or for that matter of fact any fruit. It’s a very familiar perfume fragrance that would just wake you up slowly with its refreshing smell.
- It leaves my skin clean, smooth and soft after the bath. I anyway apply body lotion after my bath but never felt any dryness after using this cleanser.
- I would say it lathers just okayish. If you like your shower gel to be super foamy, guess this would be a disappointment there. I would say it lathers still better if you use a loofah to apply . I would live with it because it smells incredible to me.
- Although it comes with a flip-top cap , it doesn’t help much in controlling the product because the cleanser is quite runny in consistency. You kind of get used to of using it after 3-4 applications but initially you end up wasting quite a lot of product. 🙁 I would say that a little goes a long way.
- It doesn’t leave that slippery feeling of soap after you rinse it off. Just clean , soft skin.
- The incredible smell doesn’t last too long after the shower. But it makes the whole bathing experience sooooo good and dreamy that I’ll live with this also. 😛
- It’s addictive. I keep the bottle on my computer table and keep smelling it every now and then. :inlove:
Kiehl’s Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser goes in my must have list. I’d buy a drum of it if I have to. 😛
I think I quite like citrusy smells for my bath and body. Remember Sweet Lemon?
For recommendation, I would sincerely suggest that you try a sample of it before purchasing it because smells are very personal and you might not like the fragrance of this cleanser at all.
Ummmmm…. I would say buy it. 😛 I would gladly accept it as a gift from you if you don’t like it. :rotfl:
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :rose::rose::rose::rose: + 0.5
Have you tried Kiehl’s Grapefruit Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser? Please rate in the box below.
The sample product shown in this entry was sent by company/PR for consideration.