I was playing with Lotus PURESTAY Makeup so thought I’d share the look I created. 🙂
- PURESTAY foundation in Hazlenut Star (neutral shade from the range, pretty much matches to my skin tone)
- Face Powder : Hazlenut Star
- Lipstick in Fuchsia Smile – used as blush as well.
- Gloss in Plum Delight
- Used the lightest color from the serene wonder palette as the highlight for cheeks and an all over lid color. The foundation is completely matte so I wanted to add a bit of highlight on my cheeks.
- Eye Contour Definer in Black Pearl – lines the upper lash line, winged it out and used it very lightly on the outer corner of lower lash line.
So far I am liking the range but haven’t formed any opinion about the products. Except that the foundation would be fab for those with oily / combination skin. It’s matte, does not budge and looks quite natural.