Skin tone: Fair, normal skin
Apart from lip balms, I love collecting chubby lip pencils. They are cute to own and carry around. I got this balmy gloss from L’Oreal recently. Let’s get to the review.
Price: 450 INR for 2.5 g
• Glam shine balmy gloss chunky crayon creates ultimate shine while doubling as a balm for everyday beautiful lips
• The glam shine formula contains hydrating properties to moisturize lips
• Lips feel moisturized, look shiny with a sheer fresh looking color pay off
• Look chic and carry yourself with panache this party season with 3 new additions to the L’Oreal Paris glam shine balmy gloss range.
My Experience with L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Juicy Grape:
The packaging is really cute and attractive. The body is color coded, so if you have more than one, it is easy to locate. It has a silver cap that shuts with a satisfactory click thus making it travel-friendly. The stick is retractable so there is no need for sharpening. But a part of the pencil is jutting out so one has to be careful while replacing the cap.
Juicy grape is actually a bright and beautiful pink with slight purple hints. It will suit almost all skin tones. The shade is vivid and brightens up your face. It is 2 times brighter than what it appears to be in pictures. This shade does not have any shimmers in it.
The texture is super smooth and soft. It glides like dream on lips. It feels nice and light on lips too. But the smooth texture makes it bleed when layered. The pigmentation is also really good! I need a single swipe and I’m good to go. Two swipes will cover lip pigmentation easily. The color is buildable. Color pay-off is superb. I was expecting it to be sheer but it impressed me. It is indeed balmy and glossy but it is not very moisturizing.
Wear time is around 4.5 to 5 hours after which the gloss starts to fade. The color transfers to cups and culinary, sadly. But the color will stay for a bit longer as a tint. It fades evenly from the corners. It feels moisturizing but it eventually dries out the lips. The color is vibrant, the texture balmy I love it.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Juicy Grape:
• Color coded bodies.
• Retractable and easy to use.
• Cap shuts with a firm click.
• Lovely bright pink with purple hints.
• Super smooth and soft texture.
• Glides like dream on lips.
• Doesn’t highlight fine lines or patches.
• Color pay-off is brilliant.
• Nice pigmentation.
• Gives a nice glossy finish.
• Good wear time.
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Juicy Grape:
• Eventually dries the lips.
• Expensive for a balm.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Juicy Grape?
These new shades are definitely worth trying as they are more pigmented and better than the old range of shades.
L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss- 912 Peach Pleasure Review
L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Pomegranate Punch Review
L’oréal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Lychee Lust
L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss – Passion Fruit Perfect Review
L’Oreal Paris Pink Cherry Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Review