We took out the razzle, kept the dazzle and added a hint of glee! Then we digitized the drama, producing new heights in tonality, from Hot Sass to Hellraiser – 13 colours to astonish, awe and electrify the lippiest critic.
M.A.C Digi Dazzle
A limited-edition collection that makes boredom and predictability a thing of the past.
What modern lips do best: Digi-Dazzle.
Do you compute?
- 1. Infused with Glam Copper Brown
- 2. Liquid Lurex Tarnished golden
- 3. Win-Win Light pink
- 4. Smash Hit White beige
- 5. Baby’s On Fire Deep red
- 6. Glaringly Hip Light Peach
- 7. Hellraiser Light lavender
- 8. Hot Sass Bright orange
- 9. Naughty You Neon pink
- 10. Wham Plum brown
- 11. Snazzy Deep plum
- 12. Sweet Bits Light lavender pink
- 13. Troublemaker Magenta
Tips by Vimi Joshi, M·A·C Senior Artist – Middle East & India
1. To keep your lipstick on longer, apply a small amount of foundation to your lips and lightly powder them. Apply mac lip pencil in burgundy all over the entire lip area and a generous layer of dazzle lipstick in baby’s on fire. This will give you the ultimate red lip.
2. Line your lips using mac lip pencil in beet. Add dazzle lipstick in trouble maker all over your lips, then apply dazzle lipstick in liquid lurex in the center of the mouth using the brush #311.
The collection is launching in India by end of this week.