I hope you all are doing very well as the temperatures have lowered down a bit due to the monsoons. Today, I am here with another shade of the lovely tinted balm from MUA called “Justify.”
Available in six rich bold shades from chic n*de “Rendezvous” to deep rich raspberry “Broken Hearted,” our new color intense lip tints will ensure your lips will look good enough to kiss! MUA Power Pout is a lip treatment with color intensity that relieves dry, cracked lips, providing immediate moisturisation. The handy pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip color and rolls up for easy use.”
£3, INR 500-600.
Color, Texture and Pigmentation: Justify is a true coral pink shade with red and yellow undertones to it, the yellow undertone is because of concentrated golden color minuscule shimmers in it. Initially, after application, it looks like a pure orange color, but after a few minutes, it turns out to be a coral-ish pink shade. It’s a nice warm coral pink shade, hence will compliment almost every skin tone.
The texture of the power pout is really soft and moisturizing just like a lip balm. Very smooth & balmy. It glides evenly on lips without ant tugging. There is a slight minty smell in the balm, which I feel very refreshing, well though it doesn’t gives any tingling effect on lips. The formula is very glossy, lightweight & non-sticky. It doesn’t weigh down the lips.
This lip tint and balm isn’t too highly pigmented, gives sheer to buildable coverage. Though the color can be layered easily, the coverage stays sheer. It just gives the right flush of color on lips, which is enough to cover pigmented lips. Well, we can’t expect heavy coverage from a balm like formula. One thing is definitely worth mentioning – the lip tint doesn’t emphasize the imperfections of lips like many other products do. It’s like a treatment for lips, a boon for dry lips. The balm shows its effect within minutes, it works like magic for my lips. From unhealthy, patchy lips, soon after applying, my lips start feeling too soft, supple and tender.
It was the most difficult job for me to find out the exact staying power of the balm, as I could not stop licking my lips because of the creaminess of the balm. But I know, I have to do it for you, I was amazed by this shade, as the others did not last longer, but this shade lasts for 3 to 3.5 hours easily, with little drinking and snacking. Well, it stains very strongly, doesn’t leave my lips bare after wearing off. It leaves behind a strong coral pinkish stain behind which again lasts for 3 hours easily after the creaminess or sheen of the balm has gone.
Pros of MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint and Balm – Justify:
- A very nice summery coral pink shade.
- Will suit every skin tone.
- Packaging is nice and colorful.
- Price is affordable.
- Pointed tip aids in easy application, and the color transfers easily on lips.
- Texture is very smooth and balmy like butter.
- Finish is very glossy and shiny.
- Shimmers are concentrated but do not look loud on lips, it even adds up to the glossiness.
- Pigmentation is good, being a totally tinted balm product.
- The product is boon for dry lip beauties.
- Instantly works on dry lips.
- Doesn’t emphasize imperfections of the lips, instead it works to cover them.
- Doesn’t weigh down lips, as some balmy, moisturizing products tends to do.
- Very moisturizing.
- Lasts a good 3.5 hours with mild snacking.
- Leaves behind a strong stain which lasts for another 3 hours.
- Layering doesn’t make it patchy.
Cons of MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint and Balm – Justify:
- None except for limited availability.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint and Balm – Justify?
Yes, do give this one a try, the tints deserve a try, especially this shade, and if you like your tinted lip balm to stay for long hours. The other shade are also good, but the staying power is limited. I already have three of these, but I’ll buy the shade “Rendezvous” for review sake.