Pond’s Daily Face Wash
What it claims: The first step to facial care for soft, smooth skin. For clean and soft skin that glows. Suitable for normal, dry, oily and combination skin types. 100% soap free. Contains glycerine and Vitamin E.
Price and Weight: Rs. 35 for 50 gms
How it works
●Thoroughly cleanses without leaving slippery feeling on skin
● Cleans skin. 100% soap free** formula with rich lathe penetrates and removes deep rooted dirt, leaving your skin cleaner and smoother
● Gentle on skin. Active Cleansing System cleans gently and cares for your skin better than soap
Usage: Splash face with water and apply face-wash on face and neck. Rinse off. Pat dry. If face-wash gets into your eyes, rinse well with water.
Results: Clean, soft, glowing skin
What I like about Pond’s Face Wash:
● It is soap free
● It is a ph neutral product
● Face does not look or feel dull and lifeless even after sun exposure and atmospheric pollution.
●I have been using it for a few months now and my skin has never experienced any break outs after using it.
● Since a very small amount is required each time, the tube lasts me a good 3-4 months.
● The fragrance: it is completely out of this world! Very mild and characteristic of most Pond’s products. It makes me feel fresh, alive and awake
● The texture and consistency: it is a creamy semi-transparent white gel which is neither too thick nor too runny.
● It makes my skin feel squeaky clean, soft and smooth as well as pampered. It removes all dirt and grime very effectively.
● My skin does not feel stretchy post wash (if I have applied only a regular quantity of this face wash).
● Produces a slight creamy white lather and removes my face make-up easily.
● I find the price to be very economical.
What I don’t like much about Pond’s Face Wash:
● It contains parabens
● May not be suitable for very oily skin. Though I have combination skin and it does remove those extra oils in my skin effectively.
● Your skin will feel stretchy if you are used to applying more than a few drops of face wash to cleanse your skin.
● It does not get washed off easily with hard water.
Verdict: A good bet for dry skin particularly in winters. I totally recommend this to those with normal or dry skin. A product that truly stands by all its claims.
Would you purchase again?: No. But that’s only because I found my HG face wash in Fabindia between 3 purchases of this Pond’s tube.