The Body Shop introduces a summer collection of innovative Italian Baked-tolast Powder range, offering a fusion of powder and pearl, handmade and baked on hot terracotta discs so their pure pigments fuse together for a longer-lasting finish, for rich coverage and beautiful blend ability. The collection is available in two natural-looking bronzing shades for the face and three exciting shades for the eyes.
Italian Baked-to-last Bronze
These subtle shades shimmer, shine and highlight as they wrap around the contours of the cheeks. Choose from the rich golden tones of
Shade 01: Golden Bronze for medium to dark coverage,
the caramel hues of Shade 02: Warm Glow for light to medium coverage.
International make-up artist Chase Aston’s top tip for applying the Bronzer is to, “Sweep a blusher brush across the palette, softly smile then blend onto the cheeks and up and along cheekbones, seamlessly blending into the hairline for a sheer wash of colour.”
Italian Baked-to-Last Eye Colour
Dare to play with these three easy-to-use Italian Baked Powder Eye Colours, each containing two dynamic, multi-tasking shades that can be applied either wet or dry to take eyes from fresh and natural to sexy and intense, all in an instant.
Chase Aston recommends, “Apply the shadows dry for the day, or use wet and dry together to create unique eye-effects. Apply the shadow using a wet eyeshadow brush to intensify the shades, creating rich, smouldering, smoky eyes.”
- The deep, molten gold and bronze tones of Shade 01: Copper can be worn alone for a shimmering eye look, or smudged alongside the new Eye Definer for statement making eye-looks.
- Shade 02: Moonstone eams a pale shimmering silver with an iridescent gun metal grey, which can be worn alone to contour and highlight around the eyes or used together to create sexy rock hick chic.
- For bold impact, choose Shade 03: Jade, two saturated tones of turquoise, which can be worn alone for a smudgy, smoky eye or blended together for an intense pop of summer colour.
Chase Aston’s top tip for each Eye Colour duo is to, “Blend the lighter shade from the lash line up to the crease of the eye, past the outer corner of the eye, and underneath lower lashes, all around the eyes. Then using an Eyeshadow blender brush, smooth and blend the darker shade along the crease of the eye, and underneath lower lashes, starting from the centre, blending outwards past the outer corners. Now take Carbon Black Eye Definer, and starting from the inner corner of the top lash line, line along lash line, all around the eye, all the way to the inner corner of the bottom lash line.”
The summer’s bronzed goddess look calls for fresh and flirty, succulent lips. Sweep on the shine with Love Gloss, a high-sheen gloss with a delicious passion fruit flavour, available in three perfect summer shades.
Love Gloss features a specially designed brush with a unique heart-shaped reservoir that stores the gloss, so you can apply a precise and even layer of gorgeously shiny colour to your lips, so they become effortlessly contoured and defined. Enriched with natural passion fruit oil, the Love Gloss summer collection also benefits from a lip-pampering blend of Community Trade organic coconut oil, cocoa butter, marula oil and beeswax, for lips that feel as lovely as they look. Mmmwah!
Carefully chosen to complement the summer collection, new Love Gloss shades deliver a sensational, sexy summer lip look.
- Shade 02: Golden Coral is a sheer, shimmering, warm pink hue that suits all skin tones, any time, any day – Chase Aston lists it as one of his favourite shades of all time.
- The perfect nude, Shade 17: Sweet Peach is a suits-all, must-have gloss that works just as well with a barely-there make-up look as with a dramatic smoky eye.
- For a pop of candy colour, choose Shade 18: Tropical Pink – Chase Aston’s perfect summer lip shade. He suggests teaming this hot pink gloss with shimmering golden hues on the eyes and cheeks for a look that screams summer is here.
Line your lids with this soft, silky, liquid eye-liner in a stick. Available in Shade 01: Carbon Black, this new Eye Definer is the perfect way to add definition to eyes or to simply transform your look from beach babe to summer party.
Chase Aston enthuses, “Shape, shade, smudge, line, define and elongate the eyes; this make-up must-have magic stick does it all and more. I absolutely adore it! Wear alone to line, define and elongate the eyes. Smudge over or under eye-colours and eye-shimmers to create sensational eye effects. Or line along the inner rim of the lower eye-lid to create a modern smoky eye look.”
The above information is provided by PR.