Recently, rumor mills put a story out that Sonam Kapoor was pregnant and even put out pictures showing a non-existent baby bump, but recently, Sonam Kapoor herself put all those rumors to rest when she flaunted her completely flat abs and sculpted tummy on social media. Having fought PCOD and weight issues earlier in her life, even reaching up to 86 kg before joining films. Sonam Kapoor vouches by a healthy lifestyle and here exercise routine. In this post, we list down 10 Tips From Sonam Kapoor on staying healthy and fit.
1. Cut out fried and processed foods from the diet. In fact, keep away from all junk food and if you have difficulty doing so, read about “18 Effective Tips to Beat Cravings for Indian Junk Food.”
2. She does cardio, yoga, swimming and dancing on a regular basis to stay fit and burn extra calories.
3. She eats a lots of fruit and vegetables. Her diet is on point and you can find such amazing weight loss diets on the Rati Beauty Diet plan. Download the Rati Beauty app for more details.
4. Do not starve, eat healthy, and eat mindfully.
5. Drink more water, include coconut water, green tea in your routine.
6. Reserve one meal in the week as cheat meal so that your body gets to reset the metabolism and also you can eat that red velvet cake you have been craving for in this meal. A cheat meal once a week helps you to stick better to the weight loss diet you are on. But do follow these “10 Cheat Meal Rules for Weight Loss.”
7. Sonam Kapoor has gone vegan recently and has given up on meat and dairy products.
8. Recognise that there is no easy way.
9. Do not compromise on sleep, get at least 7 hours of sleep, and rest well.
10. Never be unhappy with who you are, but do see where there may be room for improvement.