Star kids get into limelight because of their parents and with their unique names, these star kids stand out.
Here are some unique names and their meaning:
1. Aaradhya: “Aaradhya” means the one to be worshipped. Aishwarya and Abhishek named their daughter as Aaradhya, which is a beautiful and unique name for a star kid.
2. Shahraan and Iqra: These are the twin kids of Sanjay and Manyata Dutt. “Shahraan” means a royal knight born to fight and “Iqra” means to learn. These are some different names that we have not heard about before and they look like some brilliant royal names.
3. Abram: Abram surely made an impact when he was born because of this amazing name and also his mind-blowing looks. It means “father of multitudes”. Ibrahim and Abraham has been common, but Abram stole the show.
4. Adira: Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra chose Adira as their daughter’s name as it made it to a combination of their names Adi-Ra! But the name also has a meaning and it “the noble one” and it says that Adira will be just as noble as her parents.
5. Imaara: Imran Khan and Avantika Malik named their daughter Imaara. “Imaara” means “to make something interesting.”
6. Haroon: Haroon is the name of Konkana Sen and Ranveer Shorey’s son. Haroon has always been a very famous yet a unique name. “Haroon” is a Sanskrit name which means “hope”. Great name with a great meaning!
7. Aarin and Ryan: Madhuri Dixit and Dr Nene chose unique and fashionable names for their sons. “Aarin” means mountain of strength and “Ryan” means little king. Both the sons are going to be the pillars of the strength for the couple.
8. Misha: Misha has always been a common name but we surely loved how Mira and Shahid combined their names to make Misha. “Misha” also means happy for the entire life. Misha happy means parents happy!
9. Mikail: This is one of the most unique names in the Bollywood clan. Ayesha Takia and Farhan Azmi have given a beautiful name to their son. “Mikail” means “who is like God.”
10. Viaan: These days such names are very famous. Viaan used to an uncommon and a unique name earlier but now a lot of parents are loving this name. “Viaan” means full of energy and life.
11. Nysa and Yug: Kajol and Ajay Devgan kept pretty unique names even so many years back. “Nysa” means the new beginning. Their second child’s name is “Yug” means a religious age in Hinduism.
12. Anya, Diva and Czar: Farah Khan and Shirish Kundar chose very fancy names for their kids from the Latin and Russian languages. “Anya” means grace, “Diva” means divine and “Czar” means emperor. We totally love the name and the concepts that Farah-Shirish chose.
13. Taimur: Although we have always heard this name before, it became much more famous after Saif and Kareena named their kid “Taimur.”
14. Azaan and Rayaan: Amrita Arora married Shakeel Ladak and the couple opted for Arabic names for their kids. “Azaan” means powerful and “Rayaan” means door to paradise. These are unique names that you can opt for your boys.
Tell us your kid’s name and the story behind you naming it ☺