AVON: New Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick Review, Swatches
I recently got these New Ultra Color Rich Moisture seduction lipsticks from Avon, thinking it would be the perfect pink/red color I was looking for as it looked gorgeous in the catalog and online too & also I didn’t had any of these shades mentioned in my collection. Therefore without wasting much time I did what I should, I ordered for these newly launched Color Rich Moisture seduction lipsticks.
What Avon claims about Moisture Seduction lipstick
- Creamy color that shapes and defines lips.
- Wider coverage for easier application.
- Non feathering moisturizing formula.
- Intense shades are great for deeper skin tones.
- Lips look fuller and come alive in vivid color and hi-definition drama! Mega sexy lips…day or night. .
12 shades are launched in India,
It is priced at 375/- for 3 grams. However this month it is available at a special introductory price at 265/- each.
I purchased Red kiss (18078) & Fuchsia fever (18086) & I have to admit I fell in love with both these shades!! First of all the packing is quite classy. Each lipstick came enclosed in separate card board boxes and was bubbled wrapped for extra protection. The tube itself is jet black in color with a silver rim in between. The tube is quite sturdy too so I guess 1 or 2 droppings will not harm it in any way. The lippies seemed dark in the tube but when I put it on my lips and WOW! I love how it makes my lips look. As claimed, it really enhances the appearance of my lips, and looks great with my complexion.
Avon New Ultra Color Rich Moisture seduction lipsticks are just fantastic, when applied it goes on very smooth but I had a problem with the breakage, when I tried to swatch the fuchsia one it broke from the base. However, it is a very moisturizing lipstick, and it could be a very good transition for people switching from lip gloss to lip stick. It also has a fine shimmer to it. It is superbly pigmented, so if you desire to, you could use a little and smear it around your lips, and it would still look very pretty. These lipstick is an extremely good deal (375, currently on sale for 265) so I am planning to pick up a few more shades.
Although, I would like to warn you that Avon is terrible for having colors in the catalogue that do not actually match the color of the actual lipstick, so I would advise that you to consult your agent on the color of your choice before buying. I just love this concept of a balm and lipstick in one. It does not promise to be long lasting and it does not last particularly long and, depending on how many cups of coffee I have or whatever, I usually slick some on every couple of hours at work to pep up my appearance. This is one of the few lipsticks I have tried that I can use without any additional balm/ gloss, so it really is moisturizing and it does feel as though I have applied some good gloss on top of my lipstick. It did not bleed either and stays neatly within my lip line. Overall I am very pleased with it.
Why to buy Avon New Ultra Color Rich Moisture seduction lipsticks:
- It’s a perfect neutral color not to dark or sheer and the luster and shimmer is so amazing. I think this color would look great on any skin tone and for any age.
- Smooth, brilliant colors and with SPF 15.
- Definitely make lips look fuller. I absolutely love it, it’s gorgeous.
- No overwhelming smell to the lipstick. I hate scented lipsticks.
- Lipsticks are prism shaped giving them a new definition.
- My lips are a little pigmented & with this lipstick on top makes them look illuminating..
Why not to buy Avon New Ultra Color Rich Moisture seduction lipsticks:
- However, this lipstick has absolutely no lasting wear at all. It fades within an hour or two. Eating or drinking makes it completely disappears, leaving a light impression behind. This is a huge disappointment
- It is extremely soft, so there is a high chance of breakage. It should be used gently, or should be refrigerated .
Of course every lipstick doesn’t look the same on every woman but I think if you know what colors compliment your skin tone & the skin tone of your lips you’ll be just as happy as I am with these lipsticks. Glad I purchased 2 on its launch and I would recommend it to everyone.
Did any one of you try these lipsticks? Do share your experiences.
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- avon lipstike prize
- avon new long lasting lipstick price in india