Hey beautiful ladies!
Today I am going to review a product which I gifted myself this Valentine’s day. Lakme had an offer going on these love products so I thought I should buy one of these. These are the uber cute Lakme Lip Love Conditioner – Flirt . Let’s see how this cute little thing made my life a happy place: P
Rs. 225 but lakme had an offer of 10 percent off this valentine on love products.
What the company claims: –
Lakme lip love conditioner with Shea butter and jojoba oil known to hydrate and condition lips and SPF 12 to protect from sun damage.
These little things come in a transparent jar with a red twist cap with Lakme lip love written on the jar. The product is in a heart shape cavity which adds to the charm. They look so adorable that you will just want to keep them in your hands all the time.
My experience with Lakme Lip Love Conditioner – Flirt
The most beautiful lip product I have ever found to be in this range. The shade is so so pretty that it will make you fall in love with yourself. It’s a beautiful peachy pink which makes your lips stand out. The only problem I find with this product is the application because many of us have long nails and it becomes difficult to take out the product with your finger without some of the product sticking in your nails. But , despite everything, still this product is worth it. You can use a brush or Q-tip to apply if you don’t like using your hands. Another thing which I would like you all to know is that it transfers very fast, but trust me, you won’t ever regret buying this product.
Let me make things easier for you:-
Pros of Lakme Lip Love Conditioner – Flirt
- The most amazing peachy pink shade.
- Cute adorable packaging..
- This product is not a gloss…And not a lipstick. This is something in between like a lip balm which I like because almost all glosses are shimmery and lipsticks are something which not everyone can carry.
- Moisturizes the lips well.
- SPF is an added advantage 😛
- Stays for an hour which is ok because it’s just a lip balm and anyways the jar is kept on my table all the time so I feel like reapplying it every other minute.
- Perfect for everyday college or office wear.
Cons of Lakme Lip Love Conditioner – Flirt
- With a very heavy heart I have to write the cons but that’s what a good review is about. Everybody may not like to dip their fingers in the jar. But if you like fresh peachy pink lips, then you got to try this with a brush or a Q-tip.
- Transfers very easily
Final verdict on Lakme Lip Love Conditioner – Flirt:
In love with the shade and the product. I guess you people must have guessed it by now: P
I plan to buy all shades of this baby there are 4 shades available.
IMBB rating: –
4.9/5(-0.1 for application hassles)
Lakme Lip Love Conditioner Charmer Review, Swatches, FOTD
Lakme Lip Love Conditioner Photos, Swatches – 2
Sleek Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner Review, Swatch
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm Review
Revayur Tinted Lip Balm – Cherry