WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lakme Lip Love Conditioner Charmer Review, Swatches, FOTD
Claims : Lakme Lip Love Conditioner With Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil known to hydrate and condition lips and SPF 12 to protect from sun damage.
Price : Rs 225 for 3 gm
- The pakcaging. It’s damn cute. The heart shaped container that hold the balm is really cute.
- It gives a decent tint to the lips. It is not very pigmented but it’s not completely sheer. It’s more like semi sheer. I have noticed that if you apply this with a Q tip you’d be able to ger more colour on your lips than picking it up with a finger tip and then applying it.
- I loovvee the shade ” charmer” . It’s a coraly pinky red colour. It’s new shade and seems to work well for me. Charmer goes well with both pink and coral blushes.
- The lip conditioner stays on me for almost an hour, which is fine with me considering it is a lip balm and not a long stay lipstick. It survives some light snacks and drinks but not full meals. You’d definitely have to reapply it after your meals.
- It is moisturizing and hydrating. But don’t take it as a conditioning lip balm that would heal or repair your chapped lips. I mostly use Avon lip balms at night , which work wonders for my lips. This one didn’t do anything to my lips.
- It gives a nice glossy shine to lips, which is not overpowering for office wear as well. It works well as a gloss on top of lipsticks.
- It does not settle in the fine lines rather the shine in the conditioner diffuses the appearance of fine lines.
- Has SPF 12. Atleast there is some sun protection.
What I don’t like about Lakme Lip Love Conditioner:
- The jar packaging. Now matter how cute it looks, I am not fond of it. I carry Q tips and tissues with me all the time because I am totally in love with this shade.
- It has a sweet candy kinda fragrance. It is a little over powering for me but since it does not have a much of taste, I am quite okay with it. I definitely suggest that you smell it before purchasing.
- It does not work well underneath the lipsticks because it is quite buttery. Lipsticks tend to slip when applied on top of it.
Bottom of the jar:
This how it looks on me. If you are fairer than me, this colour would look even brighter and would stand out on your skin tone.
Overall, I do like it a lot. Infact, I am in love with the colour. It is good lip balm. I made my mom try it, she also liked it a lot for instant soothing for her dry lips. But after a while she went back to her trusted vaseline. 😛
It keeps my lips hydrated. Once it is gone from the lips, my lips don’t crave for lip balm instantly. However, when applied on “chapped lips day or overnight” it didn’t seem to help much. I would only repurchase it if I find another unique shade in this range. I am definitely going for Charmer again.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Lakme Lip Love Conditioner? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Lakme Lip Love Conditioner Photos, Swatches
Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Shades, Photos
Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Aphrodite Blush Photos, FOTD
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted LipBalm Review
The Body Shop Delipscious Tinted LipBalm Photos
How to make Tinted LipBalm at Home
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix Review
Maybelline Smooth Color & Care LipBalm SPF 16 Review
Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo Review
Makeup Products I Love : Lotus, Revlon, Maybelline
Lakme Pure Rouge Blush in Ginger Surprise and Avon True Color Blush in Peche
Eye Artist Pen Review