How to make thin lips appear Fuller
There have been times when I am going through a fashion magazine and have wished for fuller lips. Don’t get me wrong! I am happy with what I have but just sometimes I have this wishful thought of having fuller lips in order to flaunt lipsticks and glosses with panache. So, I experimented, googled and finally came up with a set of steps that could virtually gimme fuller lips. Yay!
I would like to share these steps for fuller lips with you and so here they are:
How to Make Lips Look Fuller
1. Apply a thin layer of foundation or concealer that matches your skin tone, on your natural lip line in order to “erase” it.
2. Next find two lip liner pencils that match the shade of your lipstick. One needs to be a shade darker and the other should be slightly lighter.
3. Line your lips at the corners with the darker lip liner.
4. Line the middle parts of your lip using the light colored lip liner.
5. Take care to draw lines using the lip liners slightly above your natural top lip line and ALONG your bottom line.
6. Next apply a matching shade of lipstick on to your lips.
7. Blot your lipstick on a tissue taking care that you don’t blot off a lot of lipstick!
8. Apply a little bit of a pearly lipstick to the middle of your top and bottom lip. His enhances the pout of your lips.
9. Finally apply some gloss all over the bottom lip and at the centre of the top lip. This will moisten your lips giving an illusion of fullness.
Some Dos and Donts to be followed while “making up” thin lips to look fuller.
1. Use a lot of lip gloss on your lips
2. Go for lighter shades of pinks, corals, beiges etc.
3. Use lip plumpers
4. Exfoliate your lips regularly. Sugar mixed with cream could a good and a moisturizing exfoliator.
1. Do not use dark colors on Thin lips
2. Do not use matte lipsticks. They give an illusion of thinner lips.
3. Never use a lip liner that is of a darker shade than your lipstick