Anytime is a great time to show off a bold lip as long as you apply the right color that compliments your skin tone. A fierce pout is timeless and instantly boosts your confidence.
If you are not used to wearing a bright, bold color and wearing a vivid shade of lip colour haunts you then you must read on to find out tips on how to pull off a bold lip color.
So what are we waiting for let’s find out how to pull off the dramatic look with ease.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Tips to flaunt a bold lip colour:
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Prepare your lips: make sure your lips are soft and smooth before applying a bold lip colour as such colours are very unforgiving on dry chapped lips. Gently buff your lips, using a soft toothbrush, to get rid of the deposit of dead cells that cause flaking. Never peel the dead dry skin from the lips. Apply a thin layer of balm and then wait for 5 to 10 minutes to allow your lip balm to penetrate into the lips. Now blot your lips a few times with a tissue. This will take off any excess lip balm before applying your lip color.
• Give it a base: Before applying color, prep your mouth with a lip primer or conceler, give it something to adhere to so that your lipstick does not bleed.
• Lip liner is necessary: Instead, of hunting for a matching lip liner opt for something that matches your skin-tone as it will really helps to define your lips.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Find the right formula: During warm weather when skin is more radiant and dewy, a matte lip is great because it juxtaposes the texture on the skin. During the winter when skin is less hydrated, a moister lip or semi matte formula is more flattering.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Try lip stain: You can use a lip stain in the colour you want to flaunt and then top it with a lipstick. A lip stain will keep the color bold and rich looking for longer. Also to give more dimension to the final result you can apply the actual lip colour in a slightly lighter or darker shade if you want.
• A lip brush comes in handy: A lip brush allows for the most controlled application. It also prevents you from over-applying color, which is the main reason lipstick bleeds or rubs off on teeth. Plus, a brush lets you layer to your desired brightness.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• Tissue trick does help: Apply the lipstick, blot with a tissue, reapply, then blot again. For extra staying power, tap on a translucent loose powder in between coats of lipstick.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
To balance out rich lip color, keep the rest of your makeup minimal and modern.
It takes a little bit of prep and some strategic tricks to get bright colors just right. Hope these tips will help you achieve the desired look.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
All MAC Lipsticks
All Chanel Lipsticks
Top 10 Bobbi Brown Products
31 Peach Lipsticks for All Skin Tones
39 Pink Lipsticks for All Skin Tones
7 MAC Pink Lipsticks Photos, Swatches
My 7 Favourite Orange Lipsticks, Lip Glosses
14 Orange Lipstick Reviews, Suggestions
What blush to wear with red lipstick : Ask IMBB
56 Chambor Lipstick Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
48 Chanel Lipstick Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
10 Office Wear/Nude Lipsticks From My Collection