Hey everyone! 🙂
Finally, that day has arrived! For the past one year, we have been working on this dream to offer more on IMBB than just makeup reviews and articles. We wanted to bring you Rati’s makeup videos, and we also wanted to create a ready reference for swatches by bringing products from all the world. That dream has come true today!
Rati Beauty: Beauty at Rs 390/ year
Watch Rati’s video to know more about the app
For the past 9 years, Rati has solved beauty queries of millions of women on IMBB, honed her makeup artistry under big names in India, London, and Paris, and amassed a vast product knowledge.
Be Your Own Beauty Expert!
Rati Beauty is a complete beauty app that gives you-
- – Video makeup tutorials by Rati, an international makeup artist and the biggest beauty blogger in India; from latest foundation hacks to smokey eyes.
- – a 7-days self-makeup course, the ultimate step-by-step tutorials for getting perfect makeup for yourself. Master your eye makeup, contouring and highlighting, smokey eye, eyeliner techniques, foundation application etc and take guidance from Rati
- – Pre-Bridal Skincare course: watch Rati’s homemade recipes for glowing skin, anti-tan face packs, acne face packs, hair packs for shiny hair etc to get you beautiful and glowing on your D-day. There is no better makeup than a beautiful skin
- – a professional makeup education: from bridal makeup, college makeup, party makeup, office makeup, natural makeup to makeup for photoshoots. Anything.
- – a collection of swatches from all makeup products worldwide. From nude to red lipstick shades, we’ll get you updated on swatches of new makeup releases. Check the real colors of all the products that you want to buy.
- – new hairstyle video tutorials every week for you to try new looks in college or office.
- – an ad-free environment so that millions of IMBB readers would be able to read their favorite beauty blog at ease.
On Rati Beauty, you can easily switch from blog post to videos to swatches, or you can read them all together!
Download the app
PLEASE NOTE, it’s not a free app. You’d have to pay a small subscription fee of Rs 390 per year before you can access the content.
In order to access the app, you’d have to pay a nominal subscription fee of Rs 390 per year. This has been kept in order to meet the video streaming and app maintenance costs and still keep the app completely free of ads.
1.Credit/ Debit Cards
2. Netbanking: If available
3. Paytm: Here’s how to use the ‘redeem code’ payment option using Paytm.
4. Carrier billing: If you are using a post-paid Idea, Vodafone, or Airtel sim card you can use carrier billing so that the charge appears in your mobile bill. If you’re a new customer with no payment method set up in Google Play store, simply visit the store and follow these steps:
a) Open Google Play store app
b) Open the ‘Account’ section from the menu
c) Click on ‘Payment methods’
d) Click on ‘Add new payment method’
e) Choose ‘Use Vodafone Billing’ ‘Use Airtel Billing’.. etc and follow the simple steps to set up your payment method
5. itunes or playstore gift cards from amazon, in etc.
So do join us in this venture. We are very sure that you’d love the app. Still, we would love to hear your feedback.
If you have any queries, please do post them in the comments below. We’ll be happy to answer them. 🙂