WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Growing our hair long and strong is what most of us girls desire. Hair fall and hair loss is something we all dread! There are many oils available in the market which claim to multiply hair growth, but it’s always the best to go for natural hair oils rather than the marketed ones which also come with mineral oil content in them. In this post, we will tell you the best natural oil for hair growth. Read on for more details:
Natural Oil For Hair Growth
1. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is the most under-rated oil for hair growth. This oil has omega 9 fatty acids. It moisturizes scalp and hair very well. Jojoba oil is very rich in vitamins and minerals, it nourishes hair and scalp. Jojoba oil promotes hair growth and strengthens hair.
2. Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil is one of the best hair oils when it comes to hair growth. Rosemary oil stimulates hair growth and improves blood circulation in the scalp. This oil also prevents dandruff and treats itchy scalp. This oil also in turn promotes healthy cell growth and thus boosts hair growth.
3. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil has proven anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. It fights dandruff and fungal infections. It promotes healthy growth of hair. Tea tree oil works the best when it is mixed with coconut oil or almond oil. Mix in a few drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and apply it on your scalp three times a week for a few months to see healthy and beautiful hair.
4. Argan Oil: Argan oil is called liquid gold for a reason. It works wonders for both skin and hair. Argan oil nourishes hair and scalp. It is rich in vitamin E. It promotes growth of strong and healthy hair.
5. Baobab Oil: This oil is hyped as a growth stimulator. This is a high vitamin content oil which is rich in vitamin A, E, C and D, which together boost hair growth.
6. Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil has anti-microbial properties, it also fights dandruff. Peppermint oil stimulates hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
7. Lavender Oil: Lavender oil is a great moisturizer for your hair and it promotes healthy hair growth. The best thing is that it guarantees relaxed sleep.
8. Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood oil stimulates hair follicles and increases blood circulation to the scalp. It can trigger hair growth. It can also treat alopecia.
9. Clary sage essential oil: This oil promotes hair growth and increases blood circulation to the scalp.
10. Thyme Essential Oil: This is an aromatic hair oil which promotes blood circulation and rejuvenates hair follicles.
11. Chamomile Essential Oil: This is a natural hair oil which has anti-inflammatory properties. The oil is known to reduce any infections and promotes blood circulation on your scalp.