Saree is considered the most elegant piece of outfit when it comes to Indian women. Sarees can give you an elegant, traditional, ethnic, and trendy look effortlessly. Saree trends keep on changing and so the designs of blouses. In this post, we share 20 beautiful, wearable saree blouse designs that you can try with your beautiful saree.
1. This is one of the most common thing to do! Keeping the blouse simple if the saree is heavy and doing a pattern design at the back like a simple U-shape or a leaf-shape with some decorative hanging on the tie.
2. Women love to sport with designs. You can go for the sheer design at the back which looks classy and chic. If you are comfortable, you can go with the completely backless look, and if not, then sheer back is the best idea to try!
3. If you have a good designer or a tailor to design your blouse, the laser cutting pattern is the best one to try. This pattern is sure to grab eyeballs each time you wear it and will fetch you compliments.
4. The off-shoulder style is one of the best designs to try as it looks extremely classy. To add a little cuteness, make a V at the back with a cute tie-up bow.
5. Be it dupattas, lehengas, saree or blouses, ruffles have become popular. Adding ruffles to the neck of the blouse or using the ruffle pattern on the sleeves can raise the style quotient of your outfit by 10 times.
6. Cold shoulder from the western wear can be added to the ethnic wear as well. Only get the cold-shoulder cuts down or if you want to add a little oomph, then make a huge cut at the back with cold-shoulder.
7. Playing with the back of the blouse is very common, but now, it is time to play with the sleeves. Make trendy patterns on the sleeves like this.
8. Over-lapping styles can be a good idea too. Make the blouse a trendy one with these over-lapping styles if your saree is simple to keep the emphasis and focus on the blouse.
9. When in doubt, opt for 3/4th sleeves blouse design. This is one of the most common designs and you cannot go wrong with it. Be it a western or an ethnic saree, this style suits all body-types and age as well.
10. If you want to look classy, mature and sophisticated, then high-neck blouse designs are good options to try!
Do also tell us which style did you love the most!