Actresses keep flashing their saree looks often and look graceful while looking so and one actress who just looks out of the world is “Aishwarya Rai.” She carries each saree style very gracefully and inspired from her, you too can buy a few sarees. Aishwarya Rai has impressed us many times with her saree looks and we have listed down 10 of her best looks:
1. Sequin sarees are quite popular these days and actresses are leaving a little sparkle everywhere wearing them. Aishwarya also wore this pretty saree with a sequin design and a thick border in a neutral shade which she carried very gracefully.
2. Two-toned sarees can never go out of fashion! Aishwarya kept the blouse heavy with brocade, paired a net material which makes the saree perfect for weddings and parties. If you have a good figure, net sarees are perfect to wear.
3. No one could take eyes off Aishwarya Rai when she appeared in this hot pink-orange saree. Another way to wear it is with a lehenga and drape the dupatta in such a way to make it look like a saree. It’s a great option for women who do not feel very comfortable wearing a saree. Opt for such a saree in bright color and rock it just like Aishwarya Rai.
4. Kerala saree is a popular drape if you want to look simple and sophisticated. This former beauty queen carried it beautifully and in style. Keeping one such piece of saree in your wardrobe is a great choice.
5. It totally depends upon the kind of function as to what kind of saree to wear! Prints in sarees have been famous and they will always be! Once she wore this gorgeous red printed saree which looked effortlessly stylish and also very lightweight to carry.
6. Invest in western prints and it will never go out of fashion. This particular saree was in animal print and looked perfect for a casual evening event and she paired it with a simple black blouse.
7. We surely do not need to speak much about the most hyped red raw silk saree with brocade work over it. Aishwarya Rai wore this red saree at Ambani wedding and she paired it with a red silk blouse with a back design which looked very classy! Also celebs like Anushka, Deepika have tried this style, so it is surely a must-have saree!
8. Ivory is one of the classiest pastel shades ever. Invest in a Luckhnowi or chikankaari work saree because it is so much in trend these days.
9. This was one very unique and different look of Aishwarya Rai; she wore a long and a very heavy blouse that fell to her waist and then draped it all over her shoulder. If you can carry it, go for this option because it was rated high by the fashion critics.
10. A plain red saree can never be too boring to wear! Even after many years, it will be fresh and new to wear. Add a little border or pair it with a heavy blouse and it shall look ravishing!
Do tell us which saree of Aish did you like the most.