Bio oil is an amazing skin care product that helps with number of skin issues like wrinkles, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dryness and what not! It works wonders if you use it regularly and can help you achieve the skin of your dreams. So in today’s post, let’s know all about this wonder oil, how to use it and everything surrounding it. If you want to know, then just keep on reading. Let’s get started.
About Bio Oil
Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, also makes it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin.
The product is suitable to use for all skin types and helps to promote healthy and radiant skin.
Ingredients In Bio Oil
Bio Oil is an oil derived from calendula, lavender, rosemary and chamomile oil. The formula also contains a ‘breakthrough’ ingredient called PurCellin Oil, which is a replica of the oil that ducks produce to keep their feathers waterproof.
Does it Work?
Yes, it does but slowly. If you use it daily for at least 3 months, then you will be able to notice considerable difference in any of your skin issues.
How To Use Bio Oil?
1. Massage it onto the affected area in circular motions until it has been completely absorbed, and do this twice a day until you notice the difference.
2. Do it before bedtime as this way, oil will be absorbed throughout the night and will be more beneficial as compared to its application during the day.
1. Bio oil for stretch marks
1. This oil helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during teenage growth spurts, pregnancy, and periods of rapid weight gain and also improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
2. It is safe to use for pregnant women and work really by maximising the skin’s elasticity, thereby reducing the possibility of stretch marks.
3. It helps by keeping the skin moisturized and ensuring the skin maintains its maximum elasticity as it is the body’s best defense against the formation of stretch marks.
Massage with oil in a circular motion into the stretch marks, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months. During pregnancy, it should be applied from the start of the second trimester to areas that are prone to stretch marks such as the abdomen, breasts, lower back, hips, buttocks and thighs.
2. Bio oil for wrinkles
1. Bio oil is mixture of plant extracts and oils which help to reduce inflammation and condition the skin in a much better way than any other product available in the competing market.
2. Bio oil is a unique formulation that combines vitamins, plant extracts, and oils which help to increase the moisture content of the epidermis, reducing the itch of stretching skin which comes with aging of skin.
3. As it is an oil, it becomes really important to note that it can get a bit heavy, could overload and clog your pores with continued use. So use it on the specific area, rather than all over your face, especially if you’re still suffering from acne. A tiny dab with a cotton bud doused in Bio Oil onto the exact area will suffice.
3. Other Ways of Using Bio Oil
1. If you have got uneven skin tone then there is no need to worry as you can massage your skin daily for few weeks using bio oil. With each usage, you will find your skin tone improving.
2. If you have any scars on your body due to any reason then you can apply bio oil on that area until you notice the fading of that scar. It does wonders in fading the scars as it made with breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™.
3. Bio oil is made with wonderful concoction of Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, and Chamomile extract which are all calming ingredients and work well for treating sunburns as well.
4. If you suffer from dark, crackled elbows and knees, you can apply Bio-Oil regularly to soften and lighten the area overtime.
5. Peeling cuticles is so common in any season. They can be treated by applying bio oil on a Q Tip and rub into and around nails at bedtime for a week to see the difference.
6. After a tiring day, if you want to soothe your tired and dull looking eye area then apply Bio-Oil under your eyes and massage it gently to soothe and also fade any dark circles.
7. If you have chronic dry skin then using bio oil can help you moisturize and hydrate the area really well.
8. You can also use it as an intensive body moisturiser, as the product is easily absorbed by the skin without any stickiness.
9. Bio Oil will soothe, nourish and hydrate your lips too, and protect them from cold and harsh weather which is perfect for the winter seasons.
10. Bio Oil helps to improve the appearance of new or old scars, whether from surgery, accidents, burns, scratches or conditions such as acne or chickenpox. It helps by improving the overall texture and tone of the scar and surrounding skin.
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!