We still can’t get over how the wedding pics of Katrina Kaif that she shares on her Instagram handle. Till 2021, Katrina Kaif topped the most eligible bachelorette until in December 9, 2021, she decided to tie the knot with her knight in shining armour, Vicky Kaushal. But heal your broken hearts because here are 14 of Bollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelorettes.
1. Alia Bhatt: Rumors are rife that Alia and Ranbir will tie the knot soon, but these are just rumors, and Alia still tops our list of the most eligible bachelorettes in Bollywood because she seems to have no plans of settling down anytime soon.
2. Kriti Sanon: This tall actress who stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall proved her mettle as an actress in the movie “Mimi.” Her upcoming movies are Heropanti 2, Bachchan Pandey, Shehzada in 2021.
3. Ananya Pandey: All of 23 years, Ananya Pandey is a social media favorite and has several endorsements up her sleeve. Her most promising upcoming movie is “Gehraiyaan.”
4. Jahnavi Kapoor: If there’s one actress who carries the tag of “bubbly” aptly, it’s Jahnavi. She is full of her life and we cannot help but drool over her holiday pics.
5. Kiara Advani: Do you know Kiara is the main lead in “Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2” and she is a social media favorite too. (Also Read: 5 Beauty Tips To Steal From Kiara Advani).
6. Tapsee Pannu: She has played roles with different shades in author-backed films and is an actress who does not shy away from speaking her mind.
7. Jacqueline Fernandez: Did you know Jacqueline had won the title of “Miss Sri Lanka” in 2006 but now predominantly works in the Hindi movies and has many endorsements up her sleeves.
8. Shraddha Kapoor: She says she was a tomboy as a child, but hard to believe, since she looks absolutely stunning in every look she portrays onscreen.
9. Mouni Roy: There are strong rumors that Mouni Roy will soon tie the knot with her beau Suraj Nambiar, but till then, we are placing her as one of the most eligible bachelorettes in the country.
10. Sara Ali Khan: We can call her as someone with refined social behaviour – the way she talks, conducts herself – it’s worth appreciating. (Also Read: “5 Beauty Tips To Steal From Sara Ali Khan”).
11. Disha Patani: Here’s another social media favorite and an absolute fitness freak – she is an inspiration for people who love to workout.
12. Tara Sutaria: Here’s a small tidbit on Tara – she is a trained singer and has sung in operas internationally too! She started her career as a child actress on TV and now is considered as one of the most promising actresses in this generation.
13. Fatima Sana Sheikh: She played the role of wrestler Geeta Phoghat in Dangal and played it to perfection we must say.
14. Tamannah Bhatia: She played the role of “Avantika” in the Baahubali series, but before that, she had already proven her mettle as an actress in movies down South.