This trend had rocked in the 90’s, but ripped jeans never really went out of fashion. Maybe around 10 years back, ripped or distressed jeans used to invite scornful looks and raised eyebrows and disapproval from elders, but not anymore, it’s an easy style statement. You can wear the rips up above the thigh, but you wouldn’t get labeled as a bold fashionista – it’s comfortable and stylish, you see! And yes, moms have also attained enlightenment with regards to distressed or torn jeans – they no longer bring out the sewing machines to stitch the rips out, they too think it’s cool! Wow, let’s check out some Bollywood fashionistas who rock the ripped jeans trend and you can definitely take a few tips from their style. 🙂
1. Alia Bhatt: One of my favorites – in a cute yellow tank top and distressed jeans at the “Highway” DVD launch.
2. Katrina Kaif: Katrina Kaif making a style statement in torn jeans and white top.
3. Kareena Kapoor: Kareena Kapoor, the eternal style diva, love her look and confidence.
4. Preity Zinta: The royal blue top gets more points from me 🙂
5. Priyanka Chopra: She is seen in ripped jeans often.
6. Deepika Padukone: The Finding Fanny actress looks absolutely gorgeous with her tan jacket over the white jeans.
7. Tamanna Bhatia: From a still from one of her movies.
8. Malaika Arora: At the premiere of “Finding Fanny” in a black top with neon shoes.
9. Sonakshi Sinha: Those kohl-rimmed eyes, nose ring, and distressed jeans, hot!
10. Anushka Sharma: The lady in white!
Bollywood Stars Travel Style
Bollywood Stars and Their Family Pics
Backstage Makeup Pictures of Bollywood Stars
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Bollywood Stars and Their Holiday Pictures
Candid Moments of Bollywood Stars