Hello beauties, how is everyone? Winters on its way I love this season; just the blanket some chai and lots of books to read.
Chanel launched jade 407 in the year 2009 but I got it in present today: p
Quantity: 13 ml
Price: 14 pounds
This is the lightest, pleasent to eyes green with some shimmer in it. Goes on very smooth and I love it. It’s my first nail varnish from Chanel and I am cherishing every bit of it. Attaching a picture of jade on my sisters nails.
It’s a gorgeous pale mint shade and one in the picture my sister is wearing just one swatch of it.
It was picked for 14 pounds and I read somewhere it was being sold on eBay for 349 dollars because this shade got extremely popular.
It is somewhat similar to Illamasqua’s MILF.
It also comes out brilliant if you apply 2 coats or more I wish I had taken its picture when I applied it with 2 coats.
Pros of Chanel le vernis nail colour jade 407
• Goes on soooo smooth.
• Chanel, I am not saying anything else.
• About the colour it’s an absolute gorgeous green. Nothing eye sore at all.
• The sort of colour which will make your hands look paler.
• Summer and winter colour.
• Very slight shimmer. Very beautiful.
Cons of Chanel le vernis nail colour jade 407
• Had it not been a present I would never. MIND IT NEVER GET IT. I don’t care if its Chanel I don’t care if its jade limited edition blah and blah I just won’t. 14 pounds for a nail varnish sounds insane. Not this much in love with one particular nail varnish colour.
Now that I have it and it is a present 🙂 cheers!