Sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, intuitive, Clarisonic Mia 3/Aria sings with 3 speeds, a real-time battery life indicator, USB-enabled pLink charger and a drying stand that converts to a charging station when coupled with the pLink charger.
- 3 Speeds (Delicate, Universal, Powerful) : With varying levels of sonic speed, you can customize your Clarisonic Mia 3 cleansing experience to address your specific skin concerns. Designed for compromised or fragile skin, Speed 1 (Delicate) is delicate enough for even very sensitive skin conditions. Universal for all skin types and cleansing six times better than hands alone, Speed 2 (Universal) is developed for normal daily use and enhances cleansing by 26% compared to Speed 1. When an extra boost is needed to loosen and remove set-in debris, Speed 3 (Powerful) provides the power to enhance cleansing by 30% compared to Speed 2.
- Adjustable T-Timer : For even and thorough cleansing, Clarisonic Mia 3 features a T-Timer® that beeps and pulses momentarily to indicate it is time to move to another part of your face.
- USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink Charger : Perfect for the traveler, the tech-savvy Clarisonic Mia 3 has a USB-enabled p-Link® charger that makes powering up simple, at home or on the go.
- Interchangeable Facial Brush Heads : Choose from a variety of interchangeable facial brush heads for your Clarisonic Mia 3, each uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions. Visit our Brush Head Comparison Chart for more information.
- 3 Year Warranty : Clarisonic Mia 3 comes with a warranty covering any manufacturer defect-related problems resulting from everyday use of the product.
Price : USD 199
My Experience with Clarisonic Aria Mia 3 Facial Sonic Cleanser:
I am a very late adapter when it comes to Clarisonic. I have used a similar cleansing system by Sigma, which was pretty good but I got lazy and got back to the basic cleansing for my skin. So I never picked up Clarisonic for the longest time thinking I won’t use it. While browsing through products in Sephora, Barcelona I noticed that they have launched a new Clarisonic- Aria. I thought I might as well give it a try now. 😛 They had it in 3 colors – black, white and pink. I decided to go with the pink.
Before starting on how to use it and what the whole sonic system cleansing was, I went through a lot of videos on Clarisonic’s official channel HERE and also the reviews on the previous Clarisonic products HERE.
The Clarisonic Aria is a pretty compact cleansing brush. It’s cute and rounded. The brush is neither heavy nor light. It comes with a cute charger. You pluck the handle on the charger. There is a little magnetic thing on the front that charges the brush. Initially you have to charge it for around 24 hours. And later you can charge it until the brush gets fully charged. I use it once a day and the charging lasts me for good 2 weeks. It’s pretty awesome that ways.
It comes with pretty impressive settings. You can put the brush on a low speed (Speed 1) for regular day to day cleansing. Also, if you have sensitive skin this is the best setting. If you are a first time user such as me, this is the setting that would get you used to the whole sonic system and then you can try out the other settings.
Speed 2, the medium setting. This is also for day to day cleansing and I find it pretty good to use after I have removed my makeup. This one ensures that my skin is left super clean.
Speed 3, the high setting. I mostly never use it. But if you want a deep cleanse for your skin once a week, you could use it. Don’t expect it to get rid of black / white heads. This is more like a deep cleanse that would clean your pores and all.
Then there is also a pause setting. If something midway comes you can pause the brush and the system would resume from where you have left it.
On default, the brush would be a set to a 1 minute cleanse.
The timer beeps and you know that it’s time to move to the next section of your face. I find it quite brilliant and it prevents you from over-cleansing your face. 😀 You could also set it to a two minute cleanse by pressing the top button for a while. And once it beeps twice you know that your brush would go on for two minutes full. Once you are done you can take off the brush head and cleanse it with soap and water. It dries within a few hours. The brush is super soft against the skin.
The system is waterproof so it can be used in the shower as well. It’s actually better to use then because your pores are open and you can get more benefit out of it.
Now coming to the main point. Do I like it?
I LOVE IT! I am addicted to this. The brush almost feels like cushion against the skin. And it leaves skin sooo clean that I can make people jealous of my clean skin after using it. 😛 I was not expecting any miraculous results with it but I was expecting it to leave my skin very clean. Which it does. Plus The skin care products absorb better when you skin is cleaner. My skin has become really good with a combination of Clarisonic and La Parairie products in past few months.
The only drawback I’d say is that they mention that you must change brush heads every 3 months for better results. I think it could be an expensive proposition for many considering you’d have to order it only and pay for the customs as well.
It also comes with a gel cleanser. Honestly, it sucked.
Would give full points to Clarisonic Aria. It is a brilliant investment.And if you are someone like me who finds going to a salon an effort, just pick it up. You can use it everyday and even do a deep cleanse every week. It is going to be my favourite travel partner as well. 🙂
Rating : 5/5
The 4 settings – l-r top low speed setting, medium speed setting
l-r bottom high speed setting, pause
Clarisonic Plus Face and Body Sonic Cleansing System Review
Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System
Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Clarisonic Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head
Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser
Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush Review
Olay Professional Pro-X Microdermabrasion Advanced Cleansing System