Hello Lovely ladies,
Today I am here with the review of my first Colorbar perfect pout gloss in Scandal, and this is my first review from this brand too.
A unique and revolutionary product that visibly increases the volume and moisture of your lips, with tested action that lasts over time. The exclusive formula is made unique by K² Extra Volume Complex, a blend of perfectly synergistic active ingredients, capable of performing three specific actions for targeted results: High Shine, plumping over time and long-lasting moisturizing action.
• Immediate Volume- A unique and revolutionary product that visibly increases the volume of lips without any discomfort.
• Extra Glossy finish- Designed to provide high shine for all day long
• Extremely Creamy & Moisturising- Keeps your lips smooth, supple and intensely hydrated
• Dermatologically Tested
Price:– INR 650
Packaging:– The packaging of this gloss is attractive. It comes in a silver colored pack with the details written in black, and a shade indicator sticker with shade name at the top of the outer pack. The gloss tube is fat considering other glosses packaging, the cap is silvered colored and has a doe foot applicator, which takes out lots of product enough for a single application, and full coverage. Overall the packaging is sturdy and travel friendly.
My take on Colorbar Perfect Pout Gloss- Scandal 008
I must say this gloss is true to its some of the claims. The colour of the gloss is a cherry red with lots of silver and pink colour shimmers in it. The gloss is a semi-sheer one it doesn’t go opaque, but I must say it’s nicely pigmented even after being a shimmery gloss. It really gives a nice plumping effect to lips and makes it look fuller and plump. It has a very very glossy finish. The gloss is super moisturizing on the lips,I wore it once at bedtime and my lips felt softer till the morning :P. It is really moisturizing and keeps lips hydrated throughout. The consistency of the gloss is neither runny not too thick or sticky. It doesn’t feel heavy on lips. The shimmers in it are not overpowering but it gives the gloss more shiny and glossy effect. One thing that disappointed me is the staying power of the gloss, the sheer cherry red colour stays on for 1 hour and starts fading after that, then it almost becomes a colourless gloss on the lips, but then it lasts another hour. The gloss bleeds a bit after sometime, I noticed an oily coat around the edges of my lips. You will need a liner to overcome that slight bleeding problem.
Pros of Colorbar Perfect Pout Gloss- 008 Scandal
• Some of the claims are true like moisturizing, hydration & lip plumping effect.
• A very nice cherry red shade.
• The sheer finish makes the shade wearable for casual wear
• Shimmers are not overpowering, in fact add an extra glossy finish
• Keeps lips hydrated and moisturized for a long time, even after the gloss has gone
• Doesn’t feel heavy on lips.
• Packaging is different and sturdy.
Cons of Colorbar Perfect Pout Gloss- 008 Scandal
• Staying power could have been better.
• Bleeds a bit from the sides and edges of lips, needs a liner base.
• A bit expensive.
Recommendation:- If you loved the formula & shade, and don’t consider the down side of the staying power of the gloss, you can surely go for it. I liked the moisturizing formula and the fuller lips effect it gives. Those who have thinner lips can go for it.
IMBB Rating:- 3.5 /5.
Colorbar Star Metal Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Arabian Night Review
Colorbar Star Metal Lip Gloss – Seductress 006 Review
Colorbar Star Gloss Lipgloss Ripe Apple Review
Colorbar Star Shine Gloss Mad Cap Review, Swatches
ColorBar Star Shine Lip Gloss Pink Kiss Review, Swatches
Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner – Epic
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black Noir