WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi Everyone, 🙂
Here’s my list of Currently Loving for this week. Please do share your favourites as well in comments below. I would love to know them. Have a super awesome Sunday y’ll. 🙂
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum : As you can already see that I am half way through the bottle. I love this serum so much. It’s very hydrating, light, refreshing and keeps skin supple.
- Dove Rich Nourishment Cream : I always keep this by my bedside and rub it on my feet before going to bed. It’s my answer to “sasta sunder tikaao” product. It’s thick, creamy and very nourishing especially for the drier areas of your body. I rub it both on my elbows and feet. Absolutely love it! 🙂
- Forest Essentials Rose Water : I was travelling so was using all kinds of thermal waters (which btw are brilliant). And now that they are over, I am back at my desi fix. They have changed the packaging to this dark royal blue water.I am assuming that this helps in regulating the temperature and prevents the product from direct exposure to light and heat.
- Shu Uemura S lash curler : Sometimes I am like super extra with my lashes. 😛 This is a tiny little lash curler that you use only to curl the very last end of your lashes..or the very inner corner ones. It gets right exactly where the regular eyelash curler fails to curl. I mean you really don’t need to have this in your life. You can basically shift your regular lash curler and curl your lashes. But you know… 😀
- Loreal Million Lashes Mascara + Louboutin Kohl Mascara Combination : Nine out of ten times I am lazy when it comes to applying false eyelashes. But then I want super big lashes too. O i have to find my ways. 😛 I loove mixing two mascaras – one that gives volume and other that gives length. The combination of these two is giving me life right now. 😀