WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Give lashes the fullest advantage with captivating volume and voluptuous curves. High-shine, smudge-proof formula and an innovative six-sided application brush ensure a deeply glamorous, intense effect that’s long-lasting, with clump-free separation.
How to use Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara:
Start by styling and applying formula to the lashes from base to the tips, reaching even the finest of lashes. For a sensational result, apply a second coat of mascara using the “Exceptionnel Gesture:” Start at base of lashes, moving to the tips, using a counter-clockwise rolling gesture to extend the lashes and build volume for a ‘wow’ effect. Apply formula to the lower lashes in a horizontal direction to create a hint of tint.
Price : Rs 1800
What I like about Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara
- The classic black scratch proof cylindrical casing.
- It’s a black-black-black mascara.
- It lives up to its volume and curl promise. It holds up your curves the entire day.
- The formula is a thick creamy black mascara that goes on your eyes without clumping. After 3 coats I see a little clumping towards the tips of the lashes but otherwise it separates and coats the lashes beautifully.
- It never irritated my eyes.
- It comes off easily with olive oil without giving me raccoon eyes or without me having to put an extra effort at removing it .
- It’s a smudge proof mascara.
- If you don’t rub your eyes or do anything funny, your mascara looks fresh even after 7-8 hours of application.
The brush of the mascara is pretty interesting. It is a six sided brush with three sides brush bristles for application ..
..and three sides tiny comb bristles for separating the lashes. I read the instructions given by Chanel for application. And it works the best that way. You just have to place the brush at the base of your lashes and roll the wand upward. This way the brush bristles give volume and the comb bristles keep separating your lashes side by side. It sounds a little difficult but your hand just sets after using it once or twice.
What I don’t like about Exceptionnel de Chanel Mascara
- It doesn’t lengthen your lashes. I agree it doesn’t say that it does but I prefer mascaras that give me both lengthening and volumizing effect.
Overall I don’t know about the exceptional part but I would say it’s a good mascara. If you have the money to spend on a luxury brand mascara, you may definitely go for it.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-*