WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I was still having the hangover from last week’s haul and I couldn’t bear the fact that I didn’t use plush purple. So this is the look I came up with to use it. This look is done using 2 colors of eyeliner pencil and just one highlight shade. That’s it. So here is how you can get the look:
- Apply base-I used normal cuticura talcum powder
- Apply a light shimmery color to the inner corner of the eyes.
- Apply a forest green eyeliner to the middle of your lid [I used a liner from Revlon] and blend the color out well.
- Apply a purple shade to the outer corner and crease. [I used plush purple glide on eye color from lakme].
- Apply the purple to nearly 2 third of the bottom lash line. Line the inner 1 third in green. Line the bottom waterline with the forest green shade.
- Apply your Mascara and you are done!!