WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : “Decadent and luxurious, these gently exfoliating body polishes use natural mineral-rich Sea Salts from the Kerala coasts and raw Cane Sugar which polish the skin, leaving it incredibly smooth and buffed. They also contain the pure cold-pressed oils extracted from Almonds and Apricots as well as naturally distilled Essential Oils to hydrate and soften the skin.
• Leaves Skin Gleaming • With Pure Tamarind For Sheen
Real Cane Sugar crystals soaked in a sparkling blend of Citrus Oils with pure Tamarind Pulp which adds a therapeutic dimension to this stimulating body polish. The fresh fragrance of Bitter Orange and Bergamot leaves one feeling highly invigorated, while the pure, raw Sugar content exfoliates, intensively hydrates and repairs the skin, leaving it gleaming and glossy.”
Price : Rs 1,750 for 300gm
You want hot, smooth-looking legs for summers? Try ” Forest Essentials Cane Sugar & Tamarind Body Polisher”. You see the ingredients list and you would want to indulge in this. I have been using this for a while and I absolutely love it.
It is a sugar based coarse body scrub. Initially when you start using it you may feel that the scrub is a bit harsh on skin but as you rub it on your skin, the sugar starts dissolving and the scrub starts feeling softer. The scrub eventually dissolves and the essential oils leave the skin super soft. I am addicted to using this scrub especially before epilating. It takes out all the ingrown hair and all the dead skin for my body leaving the surface super moisturized and soft.
It smells really citrusy.. not in a scented way but in a organic natural way.
Now there are cons with this product.
- I so loathe the wide open jar. I don’t want water to get in the jar and spoil the product. What I do is that I scoop out a good amount of product in a bowl and use that. Sometimes the oil on the surface may splatter so be careful. Always happens with me. :|.
- Super travel unfriendly – huge jar, lots of oil, major spillage.
- While you are still scrubbing, the sugar gets dissolved. So you have to use more product to start the scrubbing process.
- If you are not a fan of oil based products, this may not be for you. My dry skin loves oils and even though my skin is left a bit oily after using this body polisher, I love how clean and smooth my skin gets.
Overall, in a true sense it is a body polisher. Your skin looks super polished after using it. Despite its cons, it is a must have for me. And as summers are approaching, I would be using it more often. I have to figure out a way to carry the product with me. If you have a solution, please do share. Super highly recommended. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
the liquid part in the jar is the oil.
Forest Essentials Sweet Narangi Juice Lip Balm
Forest Essentials Lip Balm Kokum Butter and Honey
Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Head Massage Oil
Forest Essentials Revitalising Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub
Forest Essentials Kerela Lime Glaze Lip Balm Review