Garnier Light Eye Roll-On
Garnier Light Eye Roll-On is another Garnier product that I am totally in love with. Since I was a night owl during my school days I used stay awake the whole night during exams and eventually that resulted in dark circles. Though I didn’t mind it for a very long period of time, lately I realized that was a big minus and it was very obvious in my face as well. So I just picked this product randomly to try it out. I have this with me for couple of years and I am very much satisfied with its effect on my dark circles.
Aqua /water, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Aluminum hydroxide, Biosaccharide gum-1, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Caprylyl glycol, Disodium edta, Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Imidazolidinyl urea, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium hyaluronate, Xanthan gum.
What does the product claim?
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
The formula is enriched with pro-vitamin B5 for it’s hydrating properties. Caffeine contained into Garnier Light Eye Roll-On is from synthetic origin. Garnier massage reduces puffiness and dark circles and brightens the eye contour. Massage is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes. The formula, enriched with caffeine, known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation, helps to brighten the skin and boost radiance.
- Immediate cooling effect to decongest puffy eyes.
- In 14 days skin looks brighter and more radiant.
- In 28 days eye puffiness and dark circles are reduced.
How to use?
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- Apply Garnier Light Eye Roll-on to the eye contour area immediately after waking up.
- Apply in light circular massaging movements. The liquid will be applied automatically via the roller ball. If necessary, smooth in any remaining liquid with your fingertips.
- Use anytime during the day whenever eyes feel tired or puffy.
- Products have been dermatologically tested to ensure respect to your skin.
I have been using this product for a while and I am very much satisfied that given other alternatives I will still stick on to this. The roll-on is in the shape and size of a pen and hence very compact.
The tip of the roll on has a metal finish and when we apply it around the eye area, the liquid with the metal gives a chillness that is very soothing for tired eyes.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Since I spend most of the time in front of my PC this tiny thing will accompany me the whole day. The roll-on is brightly colored in yellow, which is another attractive factor about it. I use it once in the morning after bath and again in the night before I sleep. It leaves a wet look as soon as you apply it but that doesn’t last long. The wetness stays for around 5 mins and this is one reason that I don’t apply it at any other time of the day. Applying it just twice a day shows great results. I can see visible difference in a weeks time. Since I usually don’t get puffy eyes, that has never been a trouble but the dark circles were always a problem, until I found this roll-on.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
What I love about this roll-on?
- The liquid is very light on the skin and the skin quickly absorbs it.
- Roll-on is very compact and hence easy to carry around.
- It lasts for a very long time. I use it twice a day and I buy a roll-on to last for more than 6 months.
- Easy to apply as it is in a slim tube with a flexible roll-on at the edge.
- I love the chillness and the soothing feel it gives when I apply it.
- The effects are clearly visible within a reasonable period of time.
- It costs around Rs.200. I don’t remember the exact price but I feel it is worth for the price.
- Packaging is really bright and attractive.
- Easily available in any drug store.
- Caffeine in this roll-on really does help reduce dark circles and puffiness and it is very effective.
- It doesn’t show any side effects and it just does what it claims.
What I don’t like about this roll-on?
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
- Though the results are visible the effect doesn’t last long. I apply this roll-on and once I feel my dark circle is gone I will stop using it. The next day if I had to stay awake for a while dark circles appear immediately. So I have to use this product almost everyday.
- The tube is not transparent and hence we can’t find how much is left for use. Every time I will come to know that the roll-on is over only on the day I rub it under my eyes and find nothing coming out.
Rating – :-*:-*:-*:-*
Would I repurchase – Yes, for sure.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
I recommended this product to my friend just before her wedding. She had dark circles as well and this helped her a lot. She was very glad and even I was able to notice a clear and light under eye area.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips