WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Receding forehead is a cause of concern for a lot of us and of late due to increasing pollution levels and our own lifestyle choices, hair loss and broadening forehead seems to be a common issue. Many people grow overtly conscious of their appearance due to hair loss and suffer from a consequent lack of self confidence. However, there is no need to worry because in recent years there has been tremendous advance made to reduce hair loss and stop broadening of hair line. We will help you discover some very useful and helpful tips for growing hair on your forehead. Here are some tips to grow hair on your forehead.
1. Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural and magical herb with innumerable medicinal qualities. It helps to arrest hair loss and help with new hair growth. Regular use not only makes hair healthy, it also clears dandruff.
2. Indian Gooseberry: Indian Gooseberry aka amla stimulates hair growth really well. Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that strengthen hair follicles and accelerate hair growth.
3. Onion Juice: Another herbal solution to the problem of broadening forehead is to apply onion juice on the scalp regularly. It helps to combat hair thinning and breakage of hair due to high sulphur content. It clears infections and improves blood circulation to the scalp thereby helping hair to grow back on the forehead.
4. Hair pack with Egg, Honey, and Olive Oil: Egg white is a rich source of proteins, vital nutrients, iodine, zinc and sulfur. Honey on the other hand rejuvenates dry and damaged hair while olive oil reduces the damages caused by pollution and other artificial/synthetic and detrimental products.
5. Yogurt masks: Being rich in fatty acids and vitamins, the application of yogurt for masks promises to boost growth of hair on the forehead. It can also balance pH levels and control hair loss and boost hair loss.
6. Camphor: Camphor is highly recommended for maintaining pH balance and enhancing blood flow to the the scalp, thereby increasing hair growth on the forehead.
7. Hair Pack with Curry Leaves and Hibiscus Flower: A pack made with a combination of these three ingredients is loaded with amino acids which stimulate hair growth with regular application
8. Spinach Juice: You read right. Spinach is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are noted for being good for strengthening our hair roots thereby reducing hair fall. Thus, spinach juice mixed shampoo is also in popular currency yielding good results.
9. Hair Pack with Black Pepper and Jojoba Oil: To increase the growth of new hair follicles, this pack is highly recommended. It is rich i minerals that essentially improve blood flow significantly.
Well dear readers, we hope this article has done justice to your broadening forehead concerns and is able to provide you with a holistic list of solution/ quick fixes to the problem. So, tell us what you think of the list in the comment section below. Keep reading you all.