I’ll be going to the MAC outlet in Inorbit Mall, Mumbai in few days for a makeup ‘lesson’. When I had gone a few days back to buy a foundation, the MUA told me about a package where they will teach you how to do your makeup and along with this you need to purchase MAC cosmetics worth Rs 5000. They also have another option of a ‘makeover’ for which you need to make a purchase of Rs 3500. I have decided to go for a lesson.
Could you recommend me some MAC must haves that I can buy for Rs 5000. I already have MAC studio fix liquid foundation in NC 40 and MAC sheer pressed powder in NC 40. I have oily skin and some visible pores on my inner cheeks.
I was thinking of the following things
- MAC Prep+prime or Brightening serum (which you have mentioned in the Anushka Manchanda golden smokey eye makeup by Vimi Joshi)
- One face/cheek brush and 1 eye brush
- Paint pot (although I have BeYu primer which gives me good results)
- Concealer ( I have BeYu concealer but I am not very satisfied with it)
- MAC pigment ( Could you recommend a color ? I was thinking something dark bronzy/coppery)
- MAC beauty powder ( I have peachy rose and just earth from colorbar-thanks to IMBB, and maybelline, do I need a beauty powder? )
If I am buying just 1 face brush and I eye brush which one should I buy? From reviews, I had decided on MAC 131 and MAC 217.
I’ll be really grateful if you could recommend which of the above products are MAC must-haves and any other products which I have not mentioned above.