WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick – Marquise’d Review, Swatches, FOTD
Price : Rs 990
MAC Marquise’d lipstick is a creamy nude pink lipstick with a golden / champagne frost to it. It is a lustre finish lipstick.
What I like about the Marquise’d Lipstick :
- Nice shade for hot summers days.
- It does not have a great staying power (around 2 1/2 -3 hours) but it survives through my snacks, breakfast etc.
- Love the lovely vanilla fragrance
- The packaging is fun.
- The finish is really nice. It gives a nice moist / hydrated look to the lips without looking too glossy or shiny.
- Does not dry out my lips or settle in the fine lines.
What I don’t like about MAC Marquise’d Lipstick :
- Sometimes the fine gold shimmer settles in the fine lines of my lips. this generally happens on “bad-lips-day” so I make sure that I use this lipstick only on days when my lips are nicely exfoliated.
- The packaging might not be appealing to everyone.
Here is the swatch :
Overall, a nice shade for fair to medium complexions. Those with darker skintones should steer clear on this one. On me, it looks completely nude – it’s like MAC Yash lipstick with a little frost. i mostly wear it with dark eyes or else this looks completely washed out on me.
Closer lip Shot
For those, who don’t have a nude lipstick in their collection can give this one a shot.This can easily be worn both during the day and evening.
MAC Wonder Woman Collection would be launching in India towards the end of the month