In this post, I would be reviewing Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner, which I picked up during my Korean haul. I want to give a big shoutout to the brand “Missha” for making such an amazing eyeliner.
Easy-to-use liquid eyeliner creates sharply defined lines on eyelids with its ultra-fine tip that can go from barely-there to all-out bold and intense.
My Experience with Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner:
Missha has some amazing skincare products and that is why I decided to try out some of their makeup products as well. I recently reviewed two mascaras from this brand and they were bit of a letdown, so I naturally had low hopes from this eyeliner as well, but I was pleasantly surprised with its performance, color and wear time.
The product comes in the usual liquid eyeliner packaging. It has a tube that holds the product and a cap to hold the brush. The brush is neither too stiff that it is hard to maneuver nor too flimsy that it streaks the product on the lids. It has the right density of bristles that makes the product application easier – the quality of brush is essential for flawless application of a liquid eyeliner.
The color is opaque, intense black and gives a smooth, streak-less application in one go. It picks up right amount product and is perfect for making winged eyeliner. With this brush, I can make wings without a scotch tape. This liner has no fragrance, gives a matte finish, and dries within a few seconds. It stays put in place till I remove it at the end of the day, does not transfer to lids, and is waterproof.
The best feature of this eyeliner is that I can even use it under my khol on my waterline to give a precise look to my eyeliner – just like I have tattooed it. It works wonders if applied in that manner – it makes sure that my khol does not smudge at all. This liner gives an intense black definition to my eye look and keeps my eye makeup fresh. After using this eyeliner under khol, I do not have to worry about racoon eyes or accidental tearing of my eyes.
Pros of Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner:
- I like the skincare products from Missha – they use amazing ingredients in their products and hopefully are conscious about their makeup line as well.
- Affordable, definitely worth a try.
- It is waterproof, smudgeproof, and stays put till it is removed at the end of the day.
- It does not transfer to lids or interfere with other eye makeup.
- Does not irritate eyes, does not cause any allergic reaction.
- Can be applied under khol on the water line to add more definition to eye look and also to make sure that khol does not smudge or give racoon eyes.
- Opaque, matte finish in one go.
- The brush is perfect – picks the right amount of product and is also good for making winged eyeliner with a tape guide.
Cons of Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner:
- Availability can be an issue for some, but some Korean websites do ship to India as well.
- It is not for those who like glossy eyeliner.
- I can’t think of any other cons – it is perfect.
I highly recommend this product to readers. It is affordable, smudge proof, water proof, opaque, intense black. It makes wing eyeliner application easy and, also can be used under khol on water line. It is definitely worth a try.
Missha The Style 3D Mascara
Missha Auto Eyebrow Pencil
Today’s Makeup : Sharp Edgy Graphic Eyeliner
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
Maybelline Hypersharp Power Black Liner
Lotus Herbals Colorkick Curved Liquid Eyeliner
10 Incredible Liquid Eyeliner Application Tips for Beginners