Once upon a time (actually just past weekend) a princess…set out on a journey to find a good face wash. She went to a great big store called Mustafa Center, where you can find everything under the sun starting from curry leaves to gold jewellery and foreign exchange. But she just needed a facewash, so she went straight to the cosmetics section and…my oh my….poor princess got lost. Just couldn’t find her way out of the congested, alluring aisles of all things girly! And thus her journey to becoming really poor started as she came out with 2 big shopping bags.
While she has vowed to not buy a single thing for the next whole month, please let her show off her goodies to feel better. And she trusts you lovely ladies will help lessen her buyer’s remorse by complementing each and every thing….even if you don’t like it!!
Let’s open her Pandora’s box. And sorry for the crappy pics, it had been raining and cloudy the whole w/end, didn’t get a good light. But you still get the idea.
1) A black dress.
The dress has a wrap-around type of waist, that gathers around the left side of the waist. Perfect to hide my tummy FLAB! In the picture the white print looks electrifying, literally. But looks very delicate and feminine in real.
2) Silver chain necklace with a big stone pendant and a white stone studded bracelet. It’s a set. Goes nice with the above dress too. But I’d prefer it with something more blank.
3) Shoes – One wedge heel beige color slip-inn pair and another snake-skin sandal.
Now on to the cosmetics.
1) Avalon Organics stuff looked so yummy that I was going to rob the store. But damn those CCTVs!!
2) Masks – I’m obsessed with masks nowadays. They really do give a facial effect and are very economical.
• Watson’s bird’s nest+rice bran kit – 4 serum tubes and 4 masks. It was a steal for about Rs.370 on sale
• Beauty Buffet Charcoal and cypress mask
• Activa line – Divine firming mask, Brightening mask, Peel-off oak-charcoal mask and Condolisa revival mask.
3) Others – Funny how a facewash that I wanted in the first place, ended up in the others category.
• Garnier bright eye roll-on
• Himalaya Neam foam wash
• Acne-clear calamine-sulfur lotion
• Palmer’s cocoa butter SPF lip balm
• Lip-ice strawberry SPF lip balm
• Golden Rose gray hair touch up stick (curious about this, looks just like a lipstick, comes in different shades to match the hair-color)
• Ellips hair vitamin capsules (contains vitamins and SPF and provides the shine, to be used just like a leave-in conditioner)
So that is it for now. Will review these after I form opinions about them.
HUsshhhhh! Now the princess feels better.