Nature’s Co Travel Kit I – Watercress Shampoo, Watercress Conditioner & Lemongrass Body Wash
During my husband’s official trip to Mumbai a few months back I asked him to get me this Nature’s Co travel kit for me. Though he had to travel a lot from the place where he was staying, he was kind enough to get it for me, as this was the only product that was in my shopping list at that time!!!!!! Nature’s Co was not in Chennai then and I wanted to try this one after reading Mrun’s review on their products. I wanted to get this so that I can get to try different products from their different variants like Atmospure, Starrize, Foressence, Earthborne and Aquaspark.
This kit has
- Watercress Shampoo – 35 ml
- Watercress Hair Conditioner – 35 ml
- Lemongrass Body Wash – 35 ml
- Lavender Body Lotion – 35 ml
- Cinnamon Bath Salt – 75 gms
- Lemon Ginger Soap – 50 gms
- Travel Comb
Watercress Shampoo and Hair Conditioner are from their Aquaspark range, Lemongrass Body Wash and Lemon Ginger Soap from Foressence, Lavender Body Lotion is from their Atmospure range and Cinnamon bath salt from the Earthborne.
I thought it would be better to split the post into 2 parts else this would be very lengthy and boring to read. So this part contains the review about the shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
Priced at Rs.595 for the kit.
The shampoo is a transparent green liquid packed in a cute little bottle. Since these products are environment friendly and completely natural I doubt whether it has SLS as it does not lather much. So while I am using the shampoo I feel like the quantity I have taken is not sufficient and also my hair is not getting cleansed, but after the wash my hair really feels soft, clean and manageable. This shampoo is for all hair types.
Watercress extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Pro-Vitamin B5, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Extract.
- Does the job right –cleanses my hair and leaves it smooth after the wash.
- Easy flowing liquid in unusually green color and I feel the unusual color is an attractive factor.
- No harsh chemicals and not tested on animals.
- It is mild so can be used everyday.
- Smell is not strong.
- I haven’t smelled watercress before and this shampoo smells like any leafy vegetable or greens. The smell is not very pleasant to be used as a shampoo and also the smell doesn’t last.
- I suffered little hair loss so I am really thinking whether I have to use it again.
Rating – :-* :-*:-*
Have you used Watercress Shampoo? Please rate in the box below:
[starratingmulti id=3 tpl=12]
2.Watercress Hair Conditioner
This conditioner belongs to the Aquaspark range as well and claims to show best results when used with the Watercress shampoo. This conditioner is a bit thick and creamy and I feel it does condition my hair. I feel the hair is silky and manageable after applying this conditioner. This conditioner is for all hair types.
Watercress extract, Arnica Extract, Great Burdock extract, Calendula extract, Ivy extract, Chamomile extract, Lemon extract, Pine extract, White nettle extract, Rosemary extract, Capucine extract, Sage extract, Pro-vitamin B5.
- It is a mild conditioner and it leaves my hair with shine and smoothness without making it oily. Since my scalp is oily other conditioners in the market makes my hair oily the very next day I clean my hair but this one doesn’t.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Since the conditioner is a bit thick I find it hard to get it out of the bottle. I have to struggle for a while to get the necessary product out.
- No special attractive smell.
Rating – :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Watercress Conditioner? Please rate in the box below:
[starratingmulti id=4 tpl=12]
3.Lemongrass Body Wash
On seeing the name I expected a really fresh and lemony fragrance but again I was disappointed on the aroma part. This looks like honey in a bottle and I need a generous amount, as it doesn’t lather well. Planning to try with a loofah. Though it claims that the body wash is for oily skin, it is good on my skin and doesn’t leave my skin dry.
Lemongrass extract, Pro-Vitamin B5, Aloe Vera extract.
- It is Gel based body wash and it just glides on my skin easily.
- Does not leave my skin dry in spite of having a dry skin. It moisturizes my skin that sometimes I skip using moisturizers and I will be able to manage for few hours.
- No fresh fragrance. Products of this kind, especially body wash and lotions are not at all pleasing for me.
- It would have been better if it doesn’t smell fresh but on top of it, it smells like some syrup. Some times I just hold it in my hand thinking whether to apply it on my skin or not due to the smell. I am glad the smell is very mild and it completely doesn’t leave any trace after the bath.
- Need generous amount, as it does not lather much.
Rating – :-*:-* + 0.5 , just becasue of the moisturizing effect it has on my dry skin.