My Take on Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel
First off I thought it’s a peel off mask would help me remove the acne scars I had but it doesn’t work. No good.
This smells so bad. When I applied this for the first time on a very little portion of my cheek it smelled of decayed stuff. Like decayed flowers. I know salicylic acid does smell a little weird but this was yuck! Unbearable. I did not use this for 2 months after that. The next I picked this tube I hated it even more. I still went ahead and applied it few more times to see if I did anything.
Pros of Neutrogena advanced solutions acne mark fading peel
• Does work when used regularly for the time mentioned.
• Had like almost 30-40 percent lightening effect on the red marks. Not the brown ones.
• Price is okay for the quantity. I still have the left over tube which I won’t use.
• It does exfoliation job well.
• Peels of dirt and leaves skin shiny.
• Good packaging. Would not leak.
Cons of Neutrogena advanced solutions acne mark fading peel
• More cons than pros.
• First off not available in India.
• Totally not meant for sensitive skin. It burns and itches
• The smell I hate it to death. So bad.
• For 9 dollars I pay I get god enough quantity but not many results.
• Despite of the fact it had good reviews online I do not think it’s meant for Indian skin type.
• It’s not one of the products Neutrogena would launch in India, as it is simply not meant for our skin type.
• It lightened only the red marks and no effect on the older brown ones.
• Complete list of ingredients not mentioned.
I will rate it 1 and even though it says dermatologicaly tested I won’t believe it coz it burns your skin when u apply it .I do not even have sensitive skin yet this burned my skin a little. I tried using it only on certain parts of my face.
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cleanser
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin
Glycolic Acid Peel for Acne
Homemade Facial Peel for Skin
Acne Series Part 1 – Pond’s Age Miracle Microdermabrasion Kit