WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Oriflame White Nettle & Papaya 2- in- 1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner Review
After failing to find an Oriflame consultant, I finally decided to become a member & visited the Oriflame Office at Begumpet(Hyd) & enquired about membership. The first thing that the SA asked me was if I had come by referral & I replied no. She immediately called up somebody & told her that I had come for joining & gave her my phone number. When I was about to ask them what was going on, I get a call from a lady introducing herself as a director with Oriflame :-I, she said she would come there and explain about the membership benefits & sign me up with Oriflame. After an hour( WTH do people think ? :-/ everytime I visited Kaya , they made me wait for atleast 30 min with some excuse or the other) she came in & started explaining about the membership benefits & blah blah blah… Later on, after the conversation ended I realised that she was eager to sign me up as a consultant because if I sign up as a consultant (referred by her), she gets some points added to her kitty & these points help her in reaching the next level she is aiming! She was very pushy, kept on persisting that I buy the products then & there >:-<, & she wanted me to get more members signed up under her name ASAP! Her attitude really miffed me, so I took my consultant number & fled from the office because I wasn’t interested in doing some serious entrepreneurship!
The next day I went to the Oriflame office & bought few things & this shampoo is one of them.
What does this Oriflame claim about this shampoo: A light & gentle shampoo to effectively cleanse & prevent dandruff leaving the hair healthy & shiny.
List of Ingredients: Aqua sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Pyrithione, Parfum, Benzophenone-4, Xanthum Gum, PolyQuaternium-7, Limonene, Carica Papaya, Hexyl Cinnamal, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,Linalool,Sodium Naphthalenesulfonate.
Papaya extract can greatly improve the condition of skin and hair, its vitamin A can provide a foundation for an extremely healthy scalp. Its vitamin C has antioxidants that keep skin fresh and hair noticeably softer. White Nettle is an excellent remedy for dandruff, acts as a cleanser or an astringent to soothe itchy, irritated skin and scalp.
Direction for Use: Apply to wet hair & massage into a rich lather and rinse. Suitable for frequent use.
Experience with the Oriflame Shampoo+Conditioner:
- This Shampoo+Conditioner is not a mild shampoo but smells good & the smell lasts long & it really feels good when you brush your hair.
- This consistency of this product is thick but when I take it into my hand & tilt, it glides smoothly. I
- t doesn’t work on oiled hair ( I had to wash them again in the evening after I realised that my hair was still oily) but can be used if you just want to wash your hair after a day out. This gets used up a lot; I have used almost ¼ th of the bottle.
- This makes the hair soft & less frizzy & doesn’t make it dry.
- This doesn’t make my hair dandruff free as claimed by Oriflame.
- It doesn’t give hairfall but makes my scalp itchy because it leaves some kind of a residue even after washing 2-3 times with just plain water. :-/ I hate this }:[
- The packaging is very simple; it’s a plain bottle with a flip cap. Oriflame products are not tested on animals.
- This is not a SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) free product.
- Price is pretty decent, the offer price was Rs 89 for 100ML (I got this for Rs71, membership benefit Haan!) :->
This is not my HG shampoo+Conditioner, I’m still in search of that! I think products like these which are 2 in 1 don’t work at all (I’m super lazy to shampoo & then apply the conditioner though its just a matter of few minutes ;-). And the fact that conditioner shouldn’t be applied to the roots makes me more concerned. The usage hasn’t resulted in hairfall so I’ll just think that this was a trial (without any harsh effects ☺ ) that didn’t work out for me & forget about it after 2 more washes once this 100 ML bottle gets finished, after that I’ll continue with my Sunsilk black shine shampoo.