We as a junta are obsessed with Bollywood and the glitz and glamour associated with them. Who isn’t a Bollywood buff out there? Our stars never fail to wow us and we tend to be inquisitive about every little detail associated with them – what do they eat, their workout routines, their love life, and even what job they performed before entering tinsel town. So, in this post, we decided to list down what jobs our Bollywood stars held before they became who they are right now. In fact, some of their stories are really inspiring!
1. Akshay Kumar: This Khiladi Kumar’s story is really fascinating. A young boy who used to sleep on kitchen floors and worked as a Waiter could become such a huge Superstar. In Thailand, he learned Muay Thai, a form of Martial Art and started teaching it. One of his student was an aspiring photographer who recommended Kumar into modeling. From there on there was no turning back.
2. Ayushman Khurana: From a very young age, this talented actor started appearing on reality shows such as Roadies and Channel V Popstars. He graduated in journalism and worked briefly as a RJ before donning the greasepaint.
3. Sonakshi Sinha: If not an actor, Sonakshi Sinha would have definitely become a fashion designer because she volunteered as a designer for fashion weeks and even attended Lakme fashion weeks many times before movies.
4. Rajnikanth: Our beloved Thalaiva aka Shivaji Rao Gaekwad who is worshipped like a god today was born into an middle class Marathi family. He has a massive fan following all over the world but before reaching this star stature, He did quite laborious tasks like that of a Coolie, a Carpenter and a Bus Conductor.
5. Jacqueline Fernandes: She is currently enjoying the success of her recent release “Kick”. This Sri Lankan beauty graduated in Mass Communication and went on to win Miss Sri Lanka beauty pageant. She worked as a TV reporter and also hosted various TV shows before venturing into bollywood.
6. Boman Irani: He was a late entrant in the Film Industry. Before Munna Bhai MBBS came his way, he was a waiter and a room service attendant. He also used to help his mother run their ancestral Bakery Shop. Its good he came to movies, we woudn’t have liked any other “VIRUS”
7. Soha Ali Khan: Although acting was in her genes owing to her mother Sharmila Tagore, She was a very bright student. She completed her Master’s Degree from the London School of Economics and alter worked for the Ford Foundation and CitiBank before her debut in the Bengali movie Iti Srikant.
8. Ameesha Patel: Before getting a dreamlike break opposite Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Na Pyar Hai, She worked as an Economic Analyst at a Securities Firm.
9. Ranveer Singh: This vibrant actor worked as a copywriter in an advertising agency.
10. Deepika Padukone: You would be surprised to know that she worked in advertisements as a child artist many years ago before entering movies.
11. Kiara Advani: This would inspire you the most – Kiara Advani used to change diapers and teach children alphabets at the school run by her mother, and needless to mention, she absolutely loves kids!
12. Vicky Kaushal: He is one of the most happening actors in Bollywood right now. He always had a passion for acting and worked in theater, and before entering movies, worked as an assistant director to Anurag Kashyap.
All of these stories are truly inspiring. Aren’t they?