WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
- Maybelline gel liner has arrived the shops- Rs 375. I swatched it, it looked creamy and nice. Comes with a brush , which is of good quality. Also the brush is not too wide or thick. It would give you a better control. It is also waterproof. Also, I found the colour very pigmented and vibrant. Comes in only black colour.
- Bought Maybelline Eye studio Pencil in White (Rs 200)
- The Lakme Sindhoor is not discontinued. In fact they have also come up with bright red sindhoor- reminded me of khoon bhari maang. 😛 I bought two tubes in maroon shade.
- Colorbar has introduced the lipsticks that are exact dupes of Lakme Aquashine lipsticks. My experience with Lakme Aquashine was pretty sad, so didn’t buy colorbar as well. I am actually disappointed in colorbar for this dupe.
- Hashmi Kajal both in bullet form and cream form is available at local cosmetic vedors for Rs 40. I bought the bullet one because I thought that the cream liner would melt in hot summer days. Read Sarah’s review here Will do mine soon. 🙂
- Lakme cheek and lip tint can be applied on any skin tone. Girls who have wheatish complexion would just have to apply it more to make it visible. The tint is super sheer.
Have some lovely articles lined up for today.I am a little busy at the moment so this quick update. Will post at least one article by evening. 🙂