Inglot Gel Liner Review
What does Inglot gel eye liner claim:
- Long-lasting, waterproof formula.
- Can be used as an eye shadow or body painting gel.
- Brush number 30T is recommended for eyeliner application.
Price : Rs 680 (Indian Rupees) f5.5 gm
Shades available : 20 . From blacks to browns, to purples, blues, reds and yellows.
What I like about Inglot Matte Gel Eye Liner?
- It is highly pigmented. I have the eyeliner in shade 77. It is a blackest black. If you have used Colorbar’s I define pencil in black or Colorbar’s I Glide Pencil in Black out, the shade is pretty comparable.
- It’s very creamy and glides easily on your eyes.
- It is completely matte and that’s what I love about it the most.
- It is very easy to apply. I use a normal slanted angled brush. Colorbar’s angled brush is quite wide for a gel liner application. You may use a regular eye liner brush or if you want you may also get a bent eye liner brush from Inglot. It is priced at Rs 720.
- I think it is priced decently at Rs 680. Except the Maybelline Gel liner,which is priced at Rs 375 , gel liners for other brands are expensive than Inglot’s. MAC fluidline retails at Rs 920, and Clinique Gel liner is for Rs 1100.
- It is water proof, smudge proof and it does not feather at all.
- It stays on my eyes all day long.
- It dries within seconds of application.
- The packaging is very cute.
- 20 shades to choose from.
- It comes out easily without tugging or pulling your eyes.
What I don’t like about Inglot Matte Gel Eye Liner?
- Gel liners in general tend to dry out very soon. But Inglot gives you an option that if your gel liners dry out , and they would give you some gel that you can add to make your liner working. So it’s not exactly a con also.:)
- It says that the liner could be used as an eyeshadow, well! I am not too sure about it. This eye liner dries up very quickly and I think it would be very uncomfortable to put it all over your lid. Your eye lid might feel stretchiness etc.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :
And here is the liner on my eyes. 🙂
Have you tried gel liner ever?
And just in case if you were curious about what was included in the Clinique skincare kit, here it is. 🙂 Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser. 🙂
STOP PRESS: I just updated the price of some of the new launches of Lakme. This time the products are priced so decently. :yes: