Inglot Gel Liner Review
What does Inglot gel eye liner claim:
- Long-lasting, waterproof formula.
- Can be used as an eye shadow or body painting gel.
- Brush number 30T is recommended for eyeliner application.
Price : Rs 680 (Indian Rupees) f5.5 gm
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Shades available : 20 . From blacks to browns, to purples, blues, reds and yellows.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
What I like about Inglot Matte Gel Eye Liner?
- It is highly pigmented. I have the eyeliner in shade 77. It is a blackest black. If you have used Colorbar’s I define pencil in black or Colorbar’s I Glide Pencil in Black out, the shade is pretty comparable.
- It’s very creamy and glides easily on your eyes.
- It is completely matte and that’s what I love about it the most.
- It is very easy to apply. I use a normal slanted angled brush. Colorbar’s angled brush is quite wide for a gel liner application. You may use a regular eye liner brush or if you want you may also get a bent eye liner brush from Inglot. It is priced at Rs 720.
- I think it is priced decently at Rs 680. Except the Maybelline Gel liner,which is priced at Rs 375 , gel liners for other brands are expensive than Inglot’s. MAC fluidline retails at Rs 920, and Clinique Gel liner is for Rs 1100.
- It is water proof, smudge proof and it does not feather at all.
- It stays on my eyes all day long.
- It dries within seconds of application.
- The packaging is very cute.
- 20 shades to choose from.
- It comes out easily without tugging or pulling your eyes.
What I don’t like about Inglot Matte Gel Eye Liner?
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Gel liners in general tend to dry out very soon. But Inglot gives you an option that if your gel liners dry out , and they would give you some gel that you can add to make your liner working. So it’s not exactly a con also.:)
- It says that the liner could be used as an eyeshadow, well! I am not too sure about it. This eye liner dries up very quickly and I think it would be very uncomfortable to put it all over your lid. Your eye lid might feel stretchiness etc.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :
And here is the liner on my eyes. 🙂
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Have you tried gel liner ever?
And just in case if you were curious about what was included in the Clinique skincare kit, here it is. 🙂 Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser. 🙂
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
STOP PRESS: I just updated the price of some of the new launches of Lakme. This time the products are priced so decently. :yes:
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips